• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplements and steroids vs. time!

Fadi

I always like to put things in perspective, but that has its own ramifications, as some with vested interests would simply hate me for it, while others would look beyond the shallowness and would quickly realise that I mean well. I mean today it's all about hyping in such a way as to make your wallet willingly open up and give its contents away. Yes, even hyping has become an art!

ChocolateCheesecake%202.jpg

Everyone's after your money; I'm after some serious effort that would not only save you money in the long run, but will also make whatever supplement you decide to take in the future that much more potent. Who’s the master here? Where once we were the masters now we are the salves; where once we were in control, now we allow others to control us. As you read further, you will realise that I’m not some anti-supplement zealous, but one who has decided to step outside of your circle and look in at the big picture. Perchance I may be able to see in full focus what may have become blurred to you and a dangerous mirage to others.

Okay now brother, give me your hand and come up here where I’m standing, I’d like you to see things from my point of view…

Look at the most anabolic hormone of them all, Insulin. This powerhouse of a hormone works in two totally different ways depending on the state your muscles are in. Trained muscles would be so sensitive and in such a highly receptive state as to really make this hormone shine in helping you build some serious muscles. Be a couch potato and this same hormone would take the gold medal in turning you into a sumo wrestler in no time flat!

Steroids work in the same way as supplements in the context of a trained body vs. one that is not so well trained. That is why I’m always scratching my head when I hear of a young person wanting to “try” or “give steroid a go” as if they were some lollies he’s putting into his system. It doesn’t take an Albert Einstein to know how to bake a cake, but it does take common sense to know that one can not speed its baking by raising the oven’s temperature!

PS: The icing on the cake is great, but first thing's first...

Fadi.

Always so true fadi...now I'm gonna go have a mini muffin that my sister made!

They're actually pretty dam healthy as well (I checked the ingredients).

I always get annoyed when people claim someone just took steroids to get big. It doesn't mean there lazy..you have to respect the amount of effort they have to put in as well to go along with it.

plus steroids can increase baldness, and shrink your balls. plus plus huge vieny guys do not get hot girls.

I don't know ive seen some fairly hot women (competitive fitness chicks) attached to pro bodybuilders. But most you are rite are grossed out by them.

plus steroids can increase baldness, and shrink your balls. plus plus huge vieny guys do not get hot girls.
Broad statement dude.
Only comment if you really understand what you are talking about not media hype.

While testicular atrophy can occur, they bounce back with proper supplementation during and after cycle. As for baldness, it may speed up MPB if you are pre-disposed to it.

Learn a little please.

I have a full head of hair, my balls will be back to size in three weeks, my veins are constantly commented on looking good and I have a hot girl...
Posted via Mobile Device

majority of mates on steroids get hot chicks..
usually with fake boobs...

the side effects thing is only with long term use right? if u did it for 10 years?
then itll probably effect you.

Smoking and drinking in excess can kill you yet they aint banned..
Steroids are banned and im sure in small doses probably wouldnt be much different to your body as smoking, drinking and whatever else.

i know anava is one of the safest steroids.
Lean muscle gains and strips fat.

But unless you got aids or are a burns victim. Doctors wont prescribe it.

Safe steroids... They are just about all safe if you don't go stupid with them and have the correct gear to counter bad side effects. That said you should only take them if you need them or you have done your hard yards. Why would you take steroids to loose fat as well? You should eat like horse during a cycle.

Clenbuterol is not a steroid. And I would say much more dangerous than steroids.

Steroids help you keep muscle mass when cutting high T is awesome for everything.

Steroids have repercussions over the short term and long term as any fiddling with your endocrine system will have. It is a calculated risk to use them though not as dangerous as they are made out to be. Supposedly the media thinks you turn into a terrorist baby killing junkie when on steroids. They are not safe but neither is driving a car.

I like it how a criticism of the supplement and steroid ethos among weightlifters has turned into a defense of steroid use.

Most people want to be strong and have a physique that will turn heads wherever they go. You don't have to take steroids to do that, just hard work and patience.

clen strips fat really fast. Heaps of dudes cutting weight for fights use it.

Pity it also strips the fat around your heart.

I like it how a criticism of the supplement and steroid ethos among weightlifters has turned into a defense of steroid use.

Most people want to be strong and have a physique that will turn heads wherever they go. You don't have to take steroids to do that, just hard work and patience.

but we are living in a era of easy options.

People want the easy road