• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplements and steroids vs. time!

Thats it.. It saddens me how much money and health I wasted on drugs and alcohol. That said I'm happy to juice my life away! Medically of course.

what steroids are designed for humans and what is for animals?

am i correct that alot of stuff is for horses etc?

No it's not what you think it is. It's not booting up some vial of gear you got from a junkie who robbed a vet. It's real legit brands that were designed for human use to help with many diseases and hormone problems. Steroids have a bad name because of the abuse. Also there is allot of dodgey gear out there which is a worry.

Gauche recently did, noobs and sticky use testosterone replacement therapy (bit different to a typical steroid user). They all have clinically low testosterone though not just jumping on the bandwagon.

how do u know if you have low test?

cant everyone just say that? then jab a couple times a week and be hugeeee

They have had it tested, and you don't get needles you get prescribed gel to rub on ya balls and other areas :D. It takes a fair bit of work to get it prescribed even then the typical steroids used in BB are still illegal if you have them.

Blood tests.. Mine after my cycle is especially low as for whatever reason my body just never recovered. My levels are that of a girls. I suspect it's the same reason I have low T to start with. I will still use steroids recreationally other then my medicinally prescribed gear.

ill just say i got aids.. convince some sketchy out west doctor i need anava to keep muscle on.

done deal

Gauche recently did, noobs and sticky use testosterone replacement therapy (bit different to a typical steroid user). They all have clinically low testosterone though not just jumping on the bandwagon.

I don't understand why any of those guys don't just do regular dbol and HGH cycles.

My understanding of the creams is that they bring you back to the levels of a normal person, if that.

From a legal perspective should you get caught with roids, plead guilty and have your condition explained to the court I can't really see a judge giving a sentence or even a conviction.

had a mate recently busted for a stupid amount of steroids and coke.

They actually just chucked out the juice charges and just went for the coke.

Im sure if its a small amount they wont care at all.

I've not done much work over steroids in the criminal law but not being considered a hard drug or a major threat to the community it doesn't seem to carry the same sentences. A lot of guys get off with a warning.

Theres a lot you can do if ever you get a sentence in a local court too. Pleading guilty for one usually brings a 20% reduction in sentence. If you can prove you have a steady job especially professional or trade, your white and can bring a lot of character references in can really reduce things too. Its also a good idea to be proactive, for example contacting a drug rehab before sentencing or disassociating yourself from those who do roids.

I don't understand why any of those guys don't just do regular dbol and HGH cycles.

My understanding of the creams is that they bring you back to the levels of a normal person, if that.

From a legal perspective should you get caught with roids, plead guilty and have your condition explained to the court I can't really see a judge giving a sentence or even a conviction.

Plenty of reasons man.
Firstly, and this is just MY PERSONAL OPINION, I would feel like I was cheating myself if I couldn't at least go 3/4/5 plates (im actually aiming 200/130/250) before touching gear.
I still class myself as "clean" because as you said, all the gel does is bring us up to where a normal person should be. It has also been PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTOR, because he feels my testosteronr levels are way too low.
Whether anybody else see's me as clean, I couldn't care less.

I also should add, this doctor was my last attempt to get help from a professional. If he could not help, I would have organised my own test like others I know.