• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well done [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413374281774.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413374281774.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 54
Good stuff fellas.

Right arm DB bench
30kgx12 (extra rep)
40kgx1 (stability becoming a big issue at half BW on one side)

Bulgarian splits squats BW +60kgx12

Thanks mate. I reckon I may have a couple more reps in me at that weight on a good day :)

When you can't load the spine up too much they are a bloody good option! 3x a week for me with varying intensities. Pretty much my main leg exercise now.

Nice [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=9189]canned tuna[/MENTION];!

one arm chinup 57kg assistance x 9 reps (extra 1)

Deadlift - previous PB two sessions ago 3x 150, last friday 2 x 3x 150m 1x3 @ 155kg, had a bit left. Outright PB and rep PB. Small gains, but up is up.

Thanks @jzpowahz ;
How does that equate on bw one arm pull ups
Would be freakin hard no doubt!

No idea man, still can't get anywhere near 1 :( Stupid weak as piss right arm.
[MENTION=17660]Deefa[/MENTION]; PB is a PB! Well done
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; FARK! That's massive.

My weird PB from today.

Bss +80kg @ 82kg bw x12 power Leg - YouTube

Bulgarian split squat with total of 80kg added at 82kg BW for 12 reps per side. (Yes, this is serious cardio)

@jzpowahz Cheers.
Tonights outright squat PB - 3 @ 125kg (after 2x3 @120)
Followed by 2x3 @ 110kg pause squats, then 3 @ 120kg paused. Feeling strong. 1rm max next week.

No idea man, still can't get anywhere near 1 :( Stupid weak as piss right arm.
[MENTION=17660]Deefa[/MENTION]; PB is a PB! Well done
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; FARK! That's massive.

My weird PB from today.

Bss +80kg @ 82kg bw x12 power Leg - YouTube

Bulgarian split squat with total of 80kg added at 82kg BW for 12 reps per side. (Yes, this is serious cardio)

I did Bulgarian split squats for the first time the other day 8 each side with 40kg it was horrible,

Rep PB Bench, 2x85kg (why oh why is my bench coming up so slowly!)
PB OHP - 3x3 @ 60kg (bounced a couple of lifts)