• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well I PB'ed in all lifts today after running a little mock meet on my own.

All lifts seem rather meager compared to some, but a PB is a PB.

Squat - 140, felt good, 150 not far away
Bench - 115, probably didn't pause long enough for comp, but got it up without a spot
Dead - 170, again felt good like the squat
Total - 425

Considering my total was 380 about 10 weeks ago, pretty happy.

Good work mayne

Awesome work [MENTION=3619]Grippy[/MENTION];

I benched 121.5 x 2 today, which I was happy with because my previous ONE rep max was 117.5 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Missed 120kg on bench. Most weight ive ever missed. :p
Missed by the smallest of margins!!!

Wanted a pb on something last night...so maxxed out floor press and db incline 30°
110kg for floor press
35x10 for dbs

Tim.

You are guys crazy and strong, well done.

I squatted 3 x 140 kg this morning. Give me 20 more years and I will be strong, too. :)

Awesome [MENTION=3619]Grippy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=15977]Shorr[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=10705]Tim[/MENTION]; :D

Finally got a 180kg deadlift. It has been a long time coming, bring on 200 in the next month hopefully.

Nice one [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; , I sumo deadlifted 150kg for a pretty easy single after squatting and benching...

Not an all time deadlift PB but a PB for sumo deadlift and also a PB for bodyweight of 72kg

Competed yesterday as my last heavy session for worlds.

Weighed in at 89.5kg

Squatted 275kg
Benched 165kg
Deadlifted 312.5kg

Had another 7-10kg in the squat, and 5-7kg on the bench, deadlift was on the limit.

Got a national record for that deadlift, and took back the total record of 752.5kg that I lost at nationals.

Won the open 90kg class and took out best lifter with a 461 gloss and am now ranked 6th of all time at GPC :)

Good day out!