• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why don't you come down to the Big Pull competition at Limbo Gym, Holden Hill on the 13th December and we can talk about this further out the back? Hell, if you out pull me I'll even give you a grand

Sounds like something you'd be good at... pulling lol. 20+ yrs experience (apparently) you look like a 17 yo, and you call shoulder width "close grip" plus that looks like a strenuous 1RM to me and no way after that you pumped out 20@62.5! With 20 yrs experience you should be repping 160+

You're clearly hilariously new to the forum
Nice to see you won't be competing against me any time soon in PL or strongman though

You're clearly hilariously new to the forum
Nice to see you won't be competing against me any time soon in PL or strongman though

Your clearly deranged. Fuck off poser your stats, size and lifts don't add up. Go back to your 100kg 1RM and stop boring others with your bs.

Your clearly deranged. Fuck off poser your stats, size and lifts don't add up. Go back to your 100kg 1RM and stop boring others with your bs.

Put your money where your mouth is then
13th December. 6pm. Limbo Gym Holden Hill

0ni, how wide is your regular grip? as that to me looks like a regular grip bench

It it close grip for me
I normally bench pinkies on the rings. This is about pinkies a hands width from the rings. Any closer and my wrists bend inwards and this is a bad position to press with unless you use an EZ bar.

It it close grip for me
I normally bench pinkies on the rings. This is about pinkies a hands width from the rings. Any closer and my wrists bend inwards and this is a bad position to press with unless you use an EZ bar.

I see, fair enough

My close grip is middle fingers on the inner rings lol.

I only lose about 15kg between normal grip and close grip. It's actually probably less than that, will test this week.

Bah I don't waste my time with strength comps couldn't give a shit about them, after all this is ausbb not auspl, and I wouldn't be caught dead in Holden Hill what a shithole, not to mention Gawler lol.
This started when I said your close grip IS NOT a close grip, 100kegs is nothing special for regular grip mate, so get off your high horse shit kent.

My close grip is middle fingers on the inner rings lol.

I only lose about 15kg between normal grip and close grip. It's actually probably less than that, will test this week.

That's where they should be and if you can't close grip from this position you shouldn't do it, it's a dangerous lift if you overload or have weak wrists. You should never 1RM close grips! Even though Oni's was not a close grip.

This is the powerlifting section :)
Be kind to 0ni, last year he was a 12yo girl and weighed 52kg

Lol this made me laugh.. Good work dicko :p

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; I second the above notion that we have a new candidate for kunce squad... He is certainly kunty... How about Troll Kunce?

This is the powerlifting section :)
Be kind to 0ni, last year he was a 12yo girl and weighed 52kg

Lol nice. Isn't pb personal best? Doesn't mean powerlifting means telling people your new pb's.

Last edited:
>Nobody cares about strength
>Mocks strength

10/10, I have to hand it to you

Never said nobody cares about strength mate, also not mocking strength just an apparent close grip. Strength has its place obviously it helps with bb in the long haul, but testing 1rm has no place in regular bb training... every couple months to gauge strength increases yes, or if your a powerlifter. And nobody not even in smolov does 6 deadlift sessions pw what a joke lol