• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Squatted 150kg for a triple today with a rep in the tank
Could have made 5 reps I think but I got really drunk at my mates wedding last night and had smoked a fair bit as well so didn't want to push it
>excuses

So after questioning whether or not today i decided (with a little motivation from GROAR) to suck it up and go in for a session. Glad i did as it turned out to be a pretty good session. Couple more PB's under the belt today

Legs:
SLDL:
95kg x 10 / 6 (F) (New PB)

Full Squats:
65 x 10 (New PB)
67.5 x 10 (New PB)
70kg x 10 (New PB)

Forearms:

Wrist curls behind back:
40kg x 10 / 10 / 10 (New PB)

New PB's:)
Bench 62.5kg Paused (previous 57.5kg)
Deadlift 130kg (previous 120kg)

Bodyweight 55.5kg

Testing squat later in the week.

Hi All, good news on the lifting front, after a week or so of worrying about being able to squat more than i can DL i have evened it up. Today hit a couple more PB's on legs day :)

Deadlifts:
110kg x 10 (New PB) - Previous best was 95kg x 10

45 Deg Leg Press:
140kg x 10 (New PB) - Still getting used to this machine since starting at the new gym, felt good might go up to 150 / 160 next time, see if i can push that out for reps...

nice Naparm...

Competed myslef today.

Sq 160 for a 10kg pb
b 105 for a 2.5 pb
DL 212.5 for a 7.5 pb for this year. (2.5 all time).

Coming along...

Hit 3 PBs over last weekend at the GPC NSW States at 74.1kg BW

Squat - 221kg (182.5kg)
Deadlift - 235kg (221kg)
Total - 585kg (540kg)

I'm expecting bigger numbers at Nats. Should hopefully total over 600 @ 75.

Last edited:
Only got 9 sets total in my legs session today but 5 of 9 were new PB's so pretty happy with the session overall

Full Squats:
75kg x 10 (New PB)
77.5kg x 10 (New PB)

45deg Leg Press:
160kg x 10 (New PB)
180kg x 10 (New PB)

Stiff Legged Deadlifts:
100kg x 10 (New PB)