• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I pressed 70kgx6 the other day, recent pb. I reckon I'll have a clip for 90kg in 3 months but I think Dicko will beat me to it.

Haha you reckon? My overhead press goes in fits and starts...my love to hate for them is equal to squatting.

Dunno, see how we go this week. You are a fair bit heavier.

I would like 90kg.... Once i have 85kg wide grip I can narrow a bit and go for it.

Olympic 3 second pause squat 100kg
DEADLIFT 140kg
Flat bench 107.5kg bar
Incline 85kg bar
Decline 105kg bar
O/head press 80kg
Bicep curl 50kg
Close grip ezy bar press 102.5kg
One arm Dumbell row 55kg
Front squat 100kg
DIPS BW + 40kg

That's all I can think of that really means anything ATM. Most of it is not 1RM stuff though, I only really do that on flat bench, DEADLIFT and back squat. Everything else is multiple rep stuff.

Olympic 3 second pause squat 100kg
DEADLIFT 140kg
Flat bench 107.5kg bar
Incline 85kg bar
Decline 105kg bar
O/head press 80kg
Bicep curl 50kg
Close grip ezy bar press 102.5kg
One arm Dumbell row 55kg
Front squat 100kg
DIPS BW + 40kg

That's all I can think of that really means anything ATM. Most of it is not 1RM stuff though, I only really do that on flat bench, DEADLIFT and back squat. Everything else is multiple rep stuff.
Pretty fucking impressive numbers for a chick, and decent for a guy. 80kg overhead, 107.5kg bench, 50kg curl, welp. Not far off me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aniR3VmN-Dw

I got 180kg dead today, been training them for 3 months now.... Got it a year ago but I think my form is a bit better now. 200kg in another 2 months.

Nice to get a PB for sets and reps today after feeling so fat and depressed all week!

Deadlifts @ 97.5kg x 3 sets x 5 reps @ BW 47.9kg

(god, I hope that's just the bloating lol)

all with great form and nice strong lockout.

Can't wait for my next 1RM in March :D