• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; nice mate. How long does it take to get 4 other blokes around for a spot!?? Was that in training or in a comp??
Great lift

Skipped bench and did overhead instead as my main movement. As a result, PB overhead press of 74.5kg at a Bw of about 74.5kg.

Great dead [MENTION=4221]Sticky[/MENTION];!

@Oni; I have no idea how you squat with that music on. I'd just want to get my groove on :p

Recent PB: touched my toes without pain. YEW!

Skipped bench and did overhead instead as my main movement. As a result, PB overhead press of 74.5kg at a Bw of about 74.5kg.

Outstanding press. That will put you at the top of the ausbb 2015 OHP leaderboard when you can get it on vid too
[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION]; we need to step up our game :D

Nice work [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4221]Sticky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=7677]taku[/MENTION];

Flew down to PTC GC to do some testing with Thomas this week. Slowly getting there....me and squats are starting to become friends.

255kg x 1 PB

Squatted 250kg
Benched 130kg
Deadlifted 280kg

Weighed in 76.4kg - Was not attempting to cut to the 75s this is just what I weighed in the morning

Good stuff [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; I missed the squats and bench but went into hiding at work to catch the deadlifts.
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; come on mate, get that bench and bring home a good deadlift.

Good stuff [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; I missed the squats and bench but went into hiding at work to catch the deadlifts.
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; come on mate, get that bench and bring home a good deadlift.
Bench done. Felt something unpleasant on the 2nd at 125. So took 127.5 for 3rd. Nailed it.

Great work Tim! I'll be down for deadlifts later.
I think I ended up coming 5th [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

I weighed 76.4kg after eating lol, so in hindsight I could have cut weight to the 75s very easily. 3rd in the 75s was 605kg so 660 would have given me a very solid 3rd place behind Critta and Les. I was handling all the lifters at Fuzzys Tuesday and Wednesday however and cutting weight was not something I wanted to worry about. I've also had some health issues and really bad acid reflux

250kg squat is at 2:39:00
130kg bench is at 5:23:32
280kg deadlift is at 7:59:00