• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The "Truth" About Post-Workout Nutrition

I think the forum concensus is for putting on muscle, eat everything in sight, especially if it is made of meat.

So the whole eating high gi foods after workout is bullshit, so i should eat low gi food instead? What if i still continue to eat high gi foods after workout... is it a bad thing?

Mixed meals means GI is of little relevance ie. fat & protein effectively make a high GI food lower.

So the whole eating high gi foods after workout is bullshit, so i should eat low gi food instead? What if i still continue to eat high gi foods after workout... is it a bad thing?

Eat what ever you want after your workout if it fits into you daily calories and macros.

It's an add for some bullshit program CCM.

Shit funny though

Q: What if Tyrannosaur Training doesn’t work for me?

A: Then you didn’t follow the program to the letter. I haven’t spent decades perfecting Tyrannosaur Training just to have a slack-jawed fucktard muck and muddle my work. Get hardcore and get with the program.

It's an add for some bullshit program CCM.

Shit funny though

Q: What if Tyrannosaur Training doesn’t work for me?

A: Then you didn’t follow the program to the letter. I haven’t spent decades perfecting Tyrannosaur Training just to have a slack-jawed fucktard muck and muddle my work. Get hardcore and get with the program.

Yes, it's obviously a satirical article. It's fabulous! My trainer and I have been laughing about this for ages. I'm using it as inspiration to try eating meat. Seems to work as I had chicken for dinner. It's been ... let's say many years ... :-D but I didn't use the kill bite on the chook LOL

So that means it is OK to eat immediately after weight training or cardio? YES. Eat when you want, timing of meals ir irrelevant to body composition. Only macronutrient and calories (along with training stimulus) matter. Doesnt the increase of insulin levels by eating carbs will shut down the body’s growth hormone production and also it diverts blood away from the muscles, where it is removing metabolic waste products, too soon? No that is all total BS and there is NO evidence supporting shit that is written by the magazines that nor does any minor hormonal increase via exercise have ANY effect on body composition due to the following UTC effect, as in what goes up must and will come down. Supercompensation. Only TOTAL day to day levels (meaning your general genetic release) determine benefits.Also taking into account the fat burn 'window' which I am now not so convincved about ever since reading up on your articles.. :)
Read above in bold :)