• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Select your size(sizes are half chest)

• xs 51cm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • s 54cm

• m 56cm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • L 58cm

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • xL 62cm

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • xxl 66cm

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • xxxl 71cm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 5xl 79cm

• Total voters
Ok I will take five XXL, let me know how I can get them, if you don't have five I will take what ever XXL is left. Let me know how to pay and how I can get them!

Thanks.

thanks peeps , all been sent off
still got a few more xl and a couple of xxl if anyone is interested

T shirts arrived today, they were waiting for me this arvo, perfect fit for training, slightly lose (not too tight) but not baggy either.

Great training t Shirts at a great price.

How many XXL's do you have left??? Might grab some more, they will be great to wear around the house, walk the dogs in, etc I will be one of the cool kids now.

good to hear that they arrived and were a good fit ,another happy chappy :)

i have a few xxl left

And I was the only one brave enough to post a pic wearing it..... :p

Make it two :)

Bit big for me but has room to move
a2aqa5ur.jpg

5utuhy7a.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk