• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Turkish Getup Challenge

jzpowahz

So after reading about these again lately, thought it would be good idea for a challenge.

I was thinking

16kg for 6mins
24kg for 4mins
32kg for 2mins

Thoughts or adjustments?

Allowed to switch sides whenever you want.

I know I can do SFA at 32kg so time probably won't matter much on that one.

Grrrr my post deleted itself.
Im using a 12kg, but females may find a 4kg for beginners, 8kg for those with some experience

Will see how my shoulder is feeling this arvo but want to try the 16kg one first :) I'm a little bit scared :p

Will see how my shoulder is feeling this arvo but want to try the 16kg one first :) I'm a little bit scared :p

with my wonky shoulder, I find the hardest part is the bit where you have to stand. Sometimes feels like the KB is going to come crashing down on my head... :eek:

i need to redo the swing challenges.
im up for this.
16kg first up. try and get it done this week sometime :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

probably just RHS for me too...last.time i tried left the pain was not cool...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I did some testers today with 10kg and shoulder appears ok at that. Knee wasn't feeling the greatest after big hike on the weekend though so didn't push it yet.

This challenge is going to be tough!

I have KB training at 6am tomorrow morning. I bet she'll make us do some TGUs first up! It's so much harder in the dark first thing. Co-ordination is always an issue LOL