• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Squats forever today. They feel good, I am getting mojo back again lol.
Nearly made it to 20 worksets haha. Thanks Epic unleashed :)

AM -
squats - 12,10,8,6
leg press - 4 x 10
led ext - 12,10,8,6
lec curl - 12,10,8,6
good mornings - 4 x 10

PM -
walk 30 mins

chest press, skull crushers, butterfly dumbell, cable tricep extensions, cable fly, & upright barbell row, followed with a 20min walk

Front Squats - 40x20, 50x15, 60x12, 70x10, 80x8
Reverse Lunge - 40x8,8,8/leg
Lying leg Curl - 40x8,8,8,8,8

Buggered after that.

Is that seated press a Hammer Strength machine?
All the others I've tried i haven't felt confortable with.

I wish it was, it is this dodgey old rig, but it actually doesnt feel too bad, more or something you would do to finish off on higher reps with lower weight, it cant really handle the higher weights well as the whole thing shakes and doesnt feel sturdy, hahaha

I wish it was, it is this dodgey old rig, but it actually doesnt feel too bad, more or something you would do to finish off on higher reps with lower weight, it cant really handle the higher weights well as the whole thing shakes and doesnt feel sturdy, hahaha
Pin loaded or free weight?

Pin loaded or free weight?
This is the one
150727-2333_Calgym-Chest-Press.jpg

OK. Yeah fckn hate those.. Don't feel good on the shoulders.

The free weight loaded "Hammer Strength" feel better for me.

Is that seated press a Hammer Strength machine?
All the others I've tried i haven't felt confortable with.

When OHP was hurting my shoulder I tried the other seated press machines; Hammer plate loaded, Technogym pin loaded and Life Fitness pin loaded. The Life one was the only one that was comfortable.