• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What was your last cheat meal and how amazing was it?

Shared a Margherita pizza and gnocchi bosciola with choc mint gelato afterwards with my wife Monday night.

mmmmmm carbs! :)

Last weekend to celebrate the end of the challengers I've been doing.
It included:
- Left over macarons my gf got for a hen's night.
- Left over strawberry and cream cupcakes from the same hen's night.
- Left over hash browns from the breakfasts of the drunk people in the morning.
- 1/4 a cheesecake, just because I like cheesecake and it's been 4 months.

Skipped lunch and had a small breakfast to make all of the above fit. Had plenty of energy at the gym the following day.

Maccas just makes me feel terrible, and I'm by no means on any form if diet, smash most things without thinking about it too much.

Schnitty last night at a new place - Not great at all...waste of a good cheat meal....

Dunno, I can stomach a bottle of Johnie and an eightball of yeyo, but Maccas cuts me down like a bag of shit.

Fuck people can't stomach a Maccas burger. How soft are people these days.

It's not about being soft.

I've never liked them. Got taken to maccas as a kid and made my mum promise to never ever take me again.
a cheeseburger, fries and thick shake remained almost entirely there on the table when i left.

just cannot stand the smell of maccas, let alone the taste. can't even walk past one.

all a matter of personal tastes. just isn't for some of us.

and yes, it can make some people quite sick, even if they like junk food.