• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's the shittiest meal you've created in the pursuit of health?

tuna cakes made with sweet spud

i guess i used too much sweet spud as the tune patties tasted like crap

Prob just plain egg whites by themselves - 1st thing in the morning - used to make me feel ill - honestly though - not many foods I dislike.

I used to boil eggs at night and put them in fridge overnight, cold eggs in the morning = so feral that I dry reach just remembering the taste/smell

A sprout medley shake containing brussels, mung bean, and alfalfa sprouts blended with almond milk, stevia and vanilla WPC. Healthy as fuck, alas it smelled like wet dream and it sure didn't taste any better.

Tried to use up a bag of coffee flavoured protein that didn't taste like coffee, so I baked it into everything I was making at the time. Everything tasted like crap....!

I can eat Kale all day if I have to, no complaints here!

Vegetarian anything that tries to mimic meat: Vegetarian 'burgers', vegetarian 'lasagne', vegetarian 'sausage rolls'. Tastes whack when your mouth is expecting meat but then don't get it.

Horleys used to recommend tuna in shakes on their Awesome Mass containers.
Never had the guts to try it.

Egg whites and oats pancake. Everyone was raving how good it tasted. It tasted like cardboard and was like trying to swallow Weet-Bix on their own.