• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what's you favourite muscle group?

What's your favourite muscle to train?

• Chest

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Back / Lats

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Shoulders / Deltoids

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Biceps

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Triceps

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Quads/Hamstrings

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Calves

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Abdominals

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Forearms

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Traps

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Here we posts are favourite muscle group to train and why?
What exersices do you do, and any speciial techniques that have helped develope that specific muscle group.

You can have more than 1 vote.

Last edited:
pecs

love pushing on dumbell press, just find it really easy to push myself

I love training shoulders and traps.

Nothing makes a guy look bigger in a shirt than wide shoulders and huge traps.

I have found backing off from overtaining shoulders has helped. We must remember that the shoulders get plnty of work during chest (or any pressing exercise) sowe can afford to ease up a bit on deltoids.

I usually do 3-4 sets of military or dumbell presses, and 3-4 setsof side laterals.
I generally hit re delts with back.
As for traps they get a solid workout when deadlifting so i will generally hit 3 set of shrugs after deadlifts, since they are already wrmed up.

Id have to say biceps as they are the easiest to train for me. I like all the muscles but only my biceps respond as I would like.

Chest and back are my fav.
I hate training shoulders because I have weak shoulders and they tire quickly. The fact that they tire quickly means for me that I am only working a small group of muscles (compared to training back or legs)

its legs for me, (unless I'm perving, (on my wife), then I'm a chest man).
I love the pain I get the next day from a really good n hard workout, squats, deads, lunges and calf raises.

Feels sooooo gooooood! lol

I agree with you Mike, I feel the best AFTER a leg work out, not during! Leg workouts are my least favourite because it is so punishingly painful, squats and dead lifts on the same day, there is no God.

Kindred,

I always had the impression that you favoured the butt muscles mostly.
You and your training partner must be exhausted after an intense butt session.

Back is winning on the poll, so I'm not alone.

Dred, have you ever considered a session of colonic irrigation ?

Quads/Hamstrings. When you purposely walk up stairs after a leg workout, just to feel the sting, it's bloody epic.

Shoulder's are still my fav muscle. I've been doing The Hepburn Press course for the past few weeks and they have definately improved although it was difficult to progress with the weight on cal deficit. I will have a few months off HP and resume with calorie overload hehehehe

Last edited: