• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which physique

• David Beckham

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Zyzz

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Aaron Hallet

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Mariusz Pudzianowski

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derek Poundstone

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Wendler is massive
jim-wendler-theory.gif

Apparently Wendler has been on the gear in the past, but not currently from what I could find out. the later pics of him are with the long beard. Maybe some of this is gear users trying to justify why they're on it haha

pic related - confirmed natty BB'er

Layne-Norton-BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Apparently Wendler has been on the gear in the past, but not currently from what I could find out. the later pics of him are with the long beard. Maybe some of this is gear users trying to justify why they're on it haha

pic related - confirmed natty BB'er

Layne-Norton-BB.jpeg

Who hit this kunce with the gold spray can?

How exactly do you prove someone is natty? You cant.

all these natty guys with apparantly 1 in a billion gentics, why the fuck dont then thei get on the sauce and stand on the olympia stage? Dont give me some "morals" high horse bullshig excuse. They dont get on coz they are already on!

Layne Norton tried to sue the last guy who publicly claimed he was a fake natty, so I'd say that that in itself is something - not everyone wants to get on the juice due to the large range of side effects from it and imprecise science behind the dosage, PCT etc.

I like to think that it's possible to be and look strong without needing to get on it.

Sometimes, as with every non 'natural' BB'er, it's bleedingly obvious that they're on a lot of gear, but not necessarily so for other disciplines.

Not everyone wants to get on the gear, there are plenty of people out there who love pushing themselves and their bodies just to see how far it can be pushed and grow....

Not everyone wants to get on the gear, there are plenty of people out there who love pushing themselves and their bodies just to see how far it can be pushed and grow....

Bullshit, if you had the potential to be mr olympia if you got on it your telling me people wouldnt? Cant be that into their chosen sport then...

Bullshit, if you had the potential to be mr olympia if you got on it your telling me people wouldnt? Cant be that into their chosen sport then...

Seriously though Bodybuilding is way down the bottom of all the "sports" I would like to be good at.

That's exactly what I am telling you, there are probably a heap of people out there who compete naturally who have potential to stand on the Olympia stage that choose not to take gear for many and varied personal reasons. and not everyone who stands on the Olympia stage is is going to win it.