• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wingman vs Oni Bench Challenge

I have trained my whole lyfe m8
Not everyone is a gross bodybuilder, silly boys!

90kg is good for 62.5kg....

I was hoping to have a 90kg press by this point but injuries have seen me go backwards. On bench I'll be happy going to 140kg by the years end. It sure slows down as you get stronger.

Comparing myself with people of similar height/size here I see Bazza put about 20kg on his press in a year. I'll be lucky to get that.

Great effort from Oni at W.A States just sorry that I hadn't realised until the end that it was you and that you were on your own or my crew would have helped you out during the lifting (if you are planning on coming out to compete again PM so we can make sure you have some support on the day).

Shame Wingman didn't step up to the platform so I guess you well and truly kicked his ass Oni. It is an awesome feeling isn't it mate.

Great effort from Oni at W.A States just sorry that I hadn't realised until the end that it was you and that you were on your own or my crew would have helped you out during the lifting (if you are planning on coming out to compete again PM so we can make sure you have some support on the day).

Shame Wingman didn't step up to the platform so I guess you well and truly kicked his ass Oni. It is an awesome feeling isn't it mate.

Yeah it was great, met a few people from here, fitocracy and 4chan so I had enough people there to video thankfully.
Will almost certainly be going to Perth to lift again at some point, the city suits me very well. I can just stay on Murray Street and everything I need is there lol. Gym, supermarket, off license, belgian and irish pub lol

Yeah it was great, met a few people from here, fitocracy and 4chan so I had enough people there to video thankfully.
Will almost certainly be going to Perth to lift again at some point, the city suits me very well. I can just stay on Murray Street and everything I need is there lol. Gym, supermarket, off license, belgian and irish pub lol

Cove gym is just near there which is owned by Aaron who is one of the owners of ptc perth . Is this the one you went to, or did you go to fitness first lol

Fitness First
I got asked to not do power cleans
The benches were also too high and slippery
Although an asian lady let me work in squats with her which was very nice

Fitness First
I got asked to not do power cleans
The benches were also too high and slippery
Although an asian lady let me work in squats with her which was very nice

Asians are born to squat. Makes me wish I married one. Stupid white women only squat to piss.