• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

workout belts

that's one damn strong unit!!!

Markos care to make a guess at when somebody's going to crack the 1000kg mark (in Australia??)

Adam Pinkard just returned back to powerlifting after a fews years layoff, at the comp last weekend he missed a 420kg squat 3 times, holds the SHW Australian IPF record of 385kg, benched 240kg and deadlifted 342.5kg. He should run close to 1000kg total mark in the future but keep in mind he weighs 186.7kg bodyweight.

Chris Caltabiano at the last comp i completed in (Matti Tikka) went:
340kg Squat
275kg Bench Press
295kg Deadlift
910kg Total @ 115.6kg (he usually competes at 110kg)
JUNIOR Under 23y.o his Wilks is just above Odell now he should has a chance in the future to reach the 1000kg total mark as well.

Odel's apparently obtained a knee injury which requires surgery so he might be out of action for a while.

Adam Coe is still a freak to achieve what he did with the equipment back then at 100kg bodyweight

Adam would total 1100kg @ 100kg in todays equipment and squat depths. He was lucky to get 20kg from his shirt, I know, I spotted him benching over 200kg raw for reps. His deadlift would be classed as raw today, only a belt.

i was @ the comp when Adam missed his squat (here in tassie), it was not pretty at all seeing all that weight hitting the ground. it was loud as fcuk. i haven't heard of Chris before....i must google him

Just used my belt today.

Set an all time record in the bent row - I squeezed out an extra 4 reps (10/10/10 rather than 10/8/8 which I've been stuck at for months).

Wish I got a large instead of an extra large though.