• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol got another 1,me and my mates in our mid teen years would go down to the rec center,play ping pong and hang out for non existent good looking chicks. The local nutter who was in his early 20s,wore ninja gear and practiced with numchuks and swords and those throwing stars would come down and try and ingratiate himself with us. I just used to talk shit to him so one day he snapped out of nowhere and did a nasty spin kick right in the guts. Now ive been punched in the head but nothing compared to that pain.I had blood in my shit for weeks after. So fast forward to years later,im visiting my old town and go into the local shop when lo and behold ninja nutter was behind the counter. Now ive been powerlifting and am a LOT bigger than what i used to be,and as soon as i saw him,the ole red mist started to rise. What stopped me from punching this kunt is that he was on crutches and his leg was missing.No shit. I left without saying a word.

the samoan that smashed me badly and turned my face into tenderised steak when i was 13,about 5 yrs later him and his mate were fucking around at a party with an antique gun.The Sa put it up to his mates face and pulled the trigger without checking to see if it was loaded or not.Blew his face clean off. That kunt has to live every day with that shit in his mind.

Ive had a brilliant idea

MUNDINE!

Im 44 yrs old 5 7 and 90 kgs.I can come down to light heavy.Im slow,technically deficient,and my best defensive move is blocking punches with my face. I do have quite a good chin from a lifetime of beatings. Youll hit me all day,however ur china chinned enough to give me hope that if you make a mistake and i land,ill swarm you like a hive of killer bees buddy.

We ll go 80-20,you re the man and deserve the bigger cut. Just quietly if the bookies are amicable ill go down like a sack of spuds in watever round. We ll call it the "ressurrection". Ill make nasty comments about Islam leading up to it to draw in the PPV.

Im no Jeff Horn,Mundine will jab my face off,im very likely to get demoralised and finished off.Bear in mind,Mundine has an arsenal of punches. Hes a veteran pro boxer whos been in with the best in the world. However im being deadset fkn serious,i reckon hes there for the taking.

you re making it sound easy and its not. He wont want to fight me for a start because he has nothing to gain and everything to lose. Imagine if i knocked him out without a previous pro record. Also despite his loss to Horn,hes till a very dangerous man.Im made for him to look good.

Last edited:
Imagine if you’d taken the time to actually read his manifesto and elucidate his motives for yourself instead of regurgitating bull shit from some hackneyed journalist?

I have.

I did.

Just your average white nationalist who uses Trump and just another excuse for being a mass murderer.

So, what was your take on his rantings? You have read it, right? ....... or prolly not. I can't imagine you reading past one paragraph.

I have.

I did.

Just your average white nationalist who uses Trump and just another excuse for being a mass murderer.

So, what was your take on his rantings? You have read it, right? ....... or prolly not. I can't imagine you reading past one paragraph.

Only someone with a debilitating case of TDS would think trump was any sort of inspiration for the attack

Only someone with a debilitating case of TDS would think trump was any sort of inspiration for the attack

So, he mentioned him as someone who was against his views. Sorry, I must have missed that. I'll have another look through it.

Maybe you can quote from your copy next time to prove your point of view.

Since you don't read much and don't comprehend any of it, here is a random, completely off topic, picture for you to enjoy. Hey, you could get a tattoo of Trump to show that he's a good inspiration to right wingers.

Woman_says_Nazi_salute_at_Chicago_Trump__0_1007590_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

This was a sad day for all who wish to live in peace. The word innocent has no boundaries; colour, race, or creed attached onto it. An innocent soul is an innocent soul, irrespective of background. “Innocent” is a word strong enough in its meaning, to be able to carry and embrace all of us..., with all our differences.

I would not have been less saddened had the killed been non Muslims, precisely because of my attitude towards the word “innocent “.

Peace.

So, he mentioned him as someone who was against his views. Sorry, I must have missed that. I'll have another look through it.

Maybe you can quote from your copy next time to prove your point of view.

Since you don't read much and don't comprehend any of it, here is a random, completely off topic, picture for you to enjoy. Hey, you could get a tattoo of Trump to show that he's a good inspiration to right wingers.

Woman_says_Nazi_salute_at_Chicago_Trump__0_1007590_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

He also spoke favourably of Jacinda Ardern's clamp on foreign real estate investment and limits on immigration, does that make her culpable?

Last edited:
It will ever end.

The world is doomed.

Not because of money, territory, or gold, but religion.

Tell me something kunce.
The NZ PM wore the scarf as a symbol post the incident much to the pleasure of the Islamic leadership
Whenever christians we’ve blown up or shot or run over and shot, has a single Muslim leader worn a cross as a symbol?

Tell me something kunce.
The NZ PM wore the scarf as a symbol post the incident much to the pleasure of the Islamic leadership
Whenever christians we’ve blown up or shot or run over and shot, has a single Muslim leader worn a cross as a symbol?

theres a lot of money tied up in trade deals with muslim countries,our meat industry...shit probably our whole agriculture sector would die if we lost that trade.