• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

Tell us your proudest personal sporting achievements. No @Grunta; that threesome you had with those twins doesn't count :p

Last edited:
Playing rep cricket at 15 and playing A grade at 16. Shudda kept playing. ?
No one could block a ball like me. ?

nice idea for thread.

I will have to think about it; umm probably when i was at beach with heaps of bb mates, and gay guy tried to pick me up telling me i had the body of a decathlete. yeah, that is my favorite.

no, probably when I was my hugest at 105kg and bouncers wanted to smash me and my mate for just standing at door.

best lift ever: I have no claim to fame, just a b grade hack. probably what I achieved as a skinny 80kg lifter in early 1980s. 120kg power clean, 137.5kg jerk, 11.5 100m. No gear.

nice idea for thread.

I will have to think about it; umm probably when i was at beach with heaps of bb mates, and gay guy tried to pick me up telling me i had the body of a decathlete. yeah, that is my favorite.

I'm ranking that ahead of @Grunta; 's threesome.

My proudest sporting achievement? Hard to pick one. I wasn't great any one sport but played a lot of sports due to a miss spent youth perhaps.

Starting the whole of Suncorp Stadium chanting "Queenslander!" at a State of Origin once, that was pretty special. Under 6-7 Soccer superstar, representing my region.

Playing Social Rugby League once and having a kunt who was the spitting image of Jona Lomu running straight at me off a set scum. Got a flash knockout in the process but once I woke up I grabbed his testicles to hold him down until the team ran back into the line. When we arrived at Football ground an opposing player was using the Goalpost pads as a Boxing bag lol

Getting beaten up sparring but always coming back.

That four I leg glanced playing Cricket in Grade 5 lol

i wouod have to say coming runner up in BnF for the footy team under ckntroversial circumstances, i was leading going into the last round, last round i got BOG, but somehow the votes went the other way and the guy who beat me was a 300+ game veteran, so if i was gonna come runner up in some ways i was glad it was to him...

and couple of gold medals in the intra club judo comp a few years running. then a heap of other minor cricket and footy trophies but they are nothing special

I was 17 and a Luna park, I punched a Punching bag clean of its chain, the bag hit an old lady in the back of the head and knock her clean off her feet, I was popular with the girls

when i was in Thailand i did an introduction to kickboxing class, they thought i was so goos and talented i shoukd compoete, so the nezxt day i did, and ended up knocking my opponent out with one straight punch Conor McGregor style, the stadium went apeshit......then someone else came in compkaining it wasnta fair fight so i knocked them out as well

when i was in Thailand i did an introduction to kickboxing class, they thought i was so goos and talented i shoukd compoete, so the nezxt day i did, and ended up knocking my opponent out with one straight punch Conor McGregor style, the stadium went apeshit......then someone else came in compkaining it wasnta fair fight so i knocked them out as well

You is the white tong po

we found Bella's new account.

Lol. Sounds familiar [emoji3]

I C&J'd 55kg @ 53kg in grade 10 (1988). Still have the Silver certificate for second place .