• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2011 body transformation contest?

I'm in... I think we'll also need to be taking measurements though.
Arm size, Leg size, chest size, weight i guess?

Yea a comp would be nice. I'm thinking a 12 month one that will begin 31st January. And in 6 months a 6 month one to allow people to join later.

Prizes wouldn't need to be huge, maybe a new barbell for 1st place, kettle bell for 2nd, and something for 3rd. No idea.

Pictures should be something like:

Front relaxed
back relaxed
side relaxed
legs
front flexed
back flexed

In shorts or underwear. no homo. in GOOD light. no cheating

I don't think anyone here can be bothered to measure BF %. I think a camera will show everyone the transformation enough.

sorry should've read this post.

How naive are you? Seriously?

well it wouldn't really be fair if some people are on cell-tech and some not... it can't be controlled, so i don't really care if people juice or not. or i'm just stupid and mis-interpreted 'this is a natural challenge, yeah?'

are you going to participate?

Where did I say half?
I would say quite a few for sure.
Hey, but that's just my opinion.

Where did I say half?
I would say quite a few for sure.
Hey, but that's just my opinion.

Well Alpha said he assumed most on here were natural, meaning 51 or more out of 100.
And you called him naive (seriously), to think that.

So by your comment it seemed like you didn't agree that "most" would be natural ???

What is most of the people who take this challenge are the pecentage that are not natural?
Really I don't give a rat's arse if some take enhancements or not, I'm just suggesting there is no way to prove it so don't worry about it.
It's a free for all or there is no contest.

ive never done cell-tech before shrek!! I hope your not accusing me

i admit i accidently took some without knowing :p (aka olympic 100m runners)