• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

500lbs (227kg) Lat Pull Down & 500lbs Seated Row

Dashleyajckson

Hi Guys,

New user here so no idea where I am supposed to post this, so go easy.

I just wanted to let all of you who are from Melbourne know that there is a gym in Melbourne with a cable Lat Pull Down & Cable Seated Row with 500lbs (227kg) stacks.

The gym is Derrimut Health and Fitness. They also have 200lbs (90Kg) Dumbbells. Check it out.

One last thing, they are open 24 hours a day including Christmas and New Years Eve/Day.

Happy lifting.

Super 1st post eh?

Can some one smell..

Forum_Troll-thumb-312x445-68506.jpg

The guy was in such a hurry to post his spam and GTFO he spelt Jackson wrong, check his username.

His e-mail is Dean Jackson.

How about an intro next time you log on?

Last edited:
So many questions,

@minchia, the gym is located in Melbournes Western Suburbs between Laverton and Deer Park.

@prison mike, no curl racks but have a good squat rack you could use or the preacher curl.

@ shrek, owned. I spell it like that cause someone else is using the correct one. Funny enough not me. edit: I guess being a "Super Moderator" makes you special, huh?

@lozzo, why not? they have two flat olympic benches for the guillotine and floor space for your neck curls. Pt's and staff on site to spot you if you need it.

Last edited:
Dude, I deleted your post.

You come on and spam a gym without an intro. What do you expect?

How about you drop the attitude?

why dont people understand why we get pissed off when they blatantly advertise something shit on a free site?

PowerSports has a prowler and its hard to use but real good for you know fitness and stuff...everyone should come I will totally give u a free session...

By the way its in Canberra and we have 1000kg DB's