• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Anyone tried or know of anyone having success with ogus' program, it looks like a higher volume wendler mixed with smolov kinda

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A very quick google reveals is nothing special, unique, or new. Just a chosen rep range for a DUP setup...
Read about Mike Zourdos instead. [emoji14]

Tim.

Stay tuned for my 957 volume block program and my 835 strength into peaking programs.
COMING SOON!

Tim.

Lol... thanks, everyone seems to have same opinion as me, just seems a good way to get proper volume from wendler

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

I didnt think it overly similar to Zourdos

I was more referring to the undulation. but youre right, its more like wendler, a weekly undulation rather than daily.

for strength gains, probably not optimal if looking to gain well in the big three(higher frequency tends to be better for that). but for general strength and size gains its probably plenty fine.

it is a rehash though. nothing new at all. just a new wrapper.

i found this link http://plantnplantnplantn.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/ogus-753.html

It's another version of 531. Just with higher reps and lower weight.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, but probably no more than 3 or 4. In other words, essentially all training programs are the same, just fiddling around with reps and sets.

Find something that you like, stick to it for at least 6 months.

It's another version of 531. Just with higher reps and lower weight.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, but probably no more than 3 or 4. In other words, essentially all training programs are the same, just fiddling around with reps and sets.

Find something that you like, stick to it for at least 6 months.
Yeah, I'm doing a 531 version now, only been for around 3 months, I'll keep it there and add reps to my acc days

Etc etc.

Doesnt matter. What matters is appropriate use of such rep ranges and total volume relating to where you are in your periodization or preparation for a comp or whatever.

Tim.

Etc etc.

Doesnt matter. What matters is appropriate use of such rep ranges and total volume relating to where you are in your periodization or preparation for a comp or whatever.

Tim.

.... 'n dat dere Cell Tech.....

My question isn't what numbers would work? I'm not that much of a clown... anyone who actually looked or knows the program will see its a HELL of a lot more reps and sets than wendler which part of me thinks that's a good thing, though part of me thinks less can be more

My question isn't what numbers would work? I'm not that much of a clown... anyone who actually looked or knows the program will see its a HELL of a lot more reps and sets than wendler which part of me thinks that's a good thing, though part of me thinks less can be more

I was having a dig at shrek kunce. Heh.

Whether or not More or Less is better depends entirely on the athletes ability to effectively recover from the training. So indeed, for some, more is better. For others, not so much.

Tim.