• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Old school coaches don't work anymore. You see it in country football all the time now.

All the young blokes want their balls cupped and to be told how awesome they are. The old school coaches that give you a fucking blasting when you fuck up have all the young
blokes crying to their mummy's.
Oh don't I bloody know this, when I did my knee for a second time and game the game away because of it, the club asked me to continue on and become an assistant coach, that lasted pretty much 1 and half seasons and I couldn't do it any more, like you said the younger guys sooking when told off, a couple of hard training nights and they stop training for a bit, they seem to think they are all AFL players, etc etc etc

Oh don't I bloody know this, when I did my knee for a second time and game the game away because of it, the club asked me to continue on and become an assistant coach, that lasted pretty much 1 and half seasons and I couldn't do it any more, like you said the younger guys sooking when told off, a couple of hard training nights and they stop training for a bit, they seem to think they are all AFL players, etc etc etc

This isn't just footy, it is all sports. We have a bunch of younger guys at basketball at the moment

Commentators ripping in to Goodes about his war cry. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a sook about it later in the week, crying something about discrimination and how it's his heritage

definately sympathy vote, all because he dobbed in a12 yo girl for calling him a monkey which apparentoy is racist and all of a sudden he is australian of the year, he is the biggest sook in the afl.

Stole it off Crawf. Seriously load of shit. The clown didn't even have a reason for doing his dance, "the kids taught me it before". Surprised the shit wasn't break dancing. Good try at the haka

Crows keeping up well. I nearly tipped them this week, have a feeling in my teste (the left one, so you know it's legit) that they may knock them off the perch this week. Still half the game to go but they're going alright

Not too surprised Freo stumbled, they had to at some point in time but Richmond played an excellent first half. Eased off a little but should have enough of a lead to get over the line