• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Watching the game last night and see how poorly Essendon play was pure beauty, i dont even think Geelong played that well,it was Essendon were just that bad, hahahah

Re bombers-
I live hird, but he needs to go, Wayne Carey is spot on... coaches without assistance from the boundary, he brings too much disruption and so on...
The bombers have the list that should but them as a real contender! But will struggle to be in the top 12 unless they make big changes....

Suprised the cats hung on
Still an exciting team to watch.
yep and i still they dont think they played that well, Hawkins well held well all night and had little impact, they seemed to have a lot of simple skill errors and putting their own players under pressure, but still a great win and the young kids really stood up

18909f2f26a3757f864013ef1bce0b48.jpg

Young bloke and his mates singing the song after a good win in the wet this morning. Alexandra Hills u12s

Now the pies are gunna top it off with a good win!

18909f2f26a3757f864013ef1bce0b48.jpg

Young bloke and his mates singing the song after a good win in the wet this morning. Alexandra Hills u12s

Now the pies are gunna top it off with a good win!

Are they allowed to win? Mot the bullshit where they don't keep score?

Yeah, full rules now thank fuk, ridiculous with no score, part of the beauty of sport is setting you up for life, where you gotta take the highs and lows