• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
actually had a feeling this was going to happen, hawthorn been up for a couple of weeks and richmond tend to always match up and play well agaonst hawthorn, they just pkay shit against others...

����

dcc5a42ab7aa6d6e45a4bb317f9944ca.jpg

FFS a draw!
I reckon the umps kept West Coast in the game for a bit there though. Didn't want it anywhere near enough

Free kicks were 20-12 in favour of gold coast.
West coast work ethic in the first 3 quarters was pitiful.

gee, no team looks invincible.

Even hawthorn looks vulnerable against tigers.

It is oing to be a good final series, but WA teams have big advantage if they finish top two and play early matches over there.

Bombers are playing horribly and have done for most of the year.

Its probably to be expected, how many people could do their job properly with all the attention and shit flinging that has gone on, being found not guilty of a trumped up charge then having it appealed and dragged out for another year all while trying to do one of the highest profile jobs in the country.

Hird wont get sacked, he has another year left then I think they will part ways which is the way it should be if they don't improve. Sacking him would only fuel the hysterical fuckwits who have been trying to get the guy drawn and quartered for 3 years and wont improve things at the club one fucking bit, indeed it would probably do more harm as its clear the vast majority of the playing group want him there.

Last edited:
Thompson wont come back. I would agree about his coaching prowess but I think he was burnt badly by the whole experience and shocked at how far his club had fallen.

Thompson wont come back. I would agree about his coaching prowess but I think he was burnt badly by the whole experience and shocked at how far his club had fallen.
Yeah no way Thompson would go back to to the Bombers after the way he way treated while they held Hire up on a pedistal and still continue to do so even after he has show ed his true colours and should have resigned long ago, the sooner they piss him off from the club the better off they will be

Wonder how the crowd will react with Goodes return against Geelong tonight...
I think it puts a downer on Selwoods 200th as most of the attention will be elsewhere.
No doubt tho if the crowd does boo I am sure the media will have a field day and label the town of Geelong and it's supporters red necks and racist.

Fairly sure there was a lot of booing at last nights game as well. I am guessing it had to be directed at betts, it is on the only thing that makes sense amongst all these racists in footy crowds.........