• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yeah an to only win like that against the pies who are struggling a bit even though it probably was their best side they have fielded for a while possiblky the year wasnt that great.

Wow, Essendon has just given up. Hird was a brilliant player, but clearly can't coach...

I think it's more an issue of losing the respect of the playing group. Just like Carlton, bring in another coach and they'll turn around

West coast off to a flyer.
Freo still haven't learnt anything from their grand final fail, chokers in the big games

I am amazed what this round has shown, you think you can work out who the real teams are then pow, floggings everywhere and a couple upsets

Just been playing around with the AFL's ladder predictor. Going to be some serious moving and shaking in the final 3 rounds yet. Eagles must win all 3 to stay top 2. If not, it's a trip to Melbourne to play the best team, the Hawks. As for the Dockers, I think they are lucky to be in the situation they're in, considering they lost convincingly to a well depleted WC side.
After seeing the Dogs play, I think they're a huge threat after Hawthorn.

Will be an outstanding come back if they can pull it off. They usually fire harder in the second half, so here's hoping!

Yep :(
I reckon the third is where the game is won or lost. 50 point turnaround is beyond optimistic

There are some great rumours going around about Buddy Franklin and his 'mental disorder'.
It's a well known fact he's a mad coke head and possibly using this as an excuse to avoid his 'third strike'