• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Boom!

images

Was always going to be a struggle with only one ruckman. Perhaps another couple of big outs next week :(
None the less, well done hawks

Goodes is s soft cock

Yep everyone is trying their hardest to be he first to label someone else a racist these days.

If they knew anything about this situation they would know it has nothing to do with race.

I think he wants to accept it as racism because he can ignore the reality that people don't like the way he presents himself. On the footy field or in the media.

If it's racism why is he the one getting booed and not others as well.

I know this has been done to death but I agree Bazza, sure there would be some out there booing for racist reasons but the majority of it started coz of the way he sooks for free kicks, stages, carries on off field blah blah blah....

I know this has been done to death but I agree Bazza, sure there would be some out there booing for racist reasons but the majority of it started coz of the way he sooks for free kicks, stages, carries on off field blah blah blah....

Over the years there has been similar public criticism of Michael Clarke. Why hasn't that been labeled as racism in a similar way.

In the end they both just come across publicly as shit blokes. Doesn't mean they actually are. It's just the way they come across.

Over the years there has been similar public criticism of Michael Clarke. Why hasn't that been labeled as racism in a similar way.

In the end they both just come across publicly as shit blokes. Doesn't mean they actually are. It's just the way they come across.

Exactly right.

I was just reading a thing about Nick Kyrios and they are saying he is going to be mentored by Hewitt, who in his early days I don't think many people liked, but towards the end I think turned the way people thought about him and it all comes down to public perception.

I was just reading a thing about Nick Kyrios and they are saying he is going to be mentored by Hewitt, who in his early days I don't think many people liked, but towards the end I think turned the way people thought about him and it all comes down to public perception.

God help us then. Leyton always has and always will be been a little shit. Now he can help shape a new generation of little shits.

I always liked Hewitt because he would always fight to the end. Totally different to the current crop who give up at first sign of things not going their way. .

I always liked Hewitt because he would always fight to the end. Totally different to the current crop who give up at first sign of things not going their way. .

Yeah that's what I mean, but in his early days the way he was perceived wasn't the best and a lot of people turned on him, but later on he turned it around with his fighting qualities even if he wasn't winning he was still fighting till the end. Hopefully he can pass on some of these qualities in his mentoring role