• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
that was my first thought when news came out of his "mental illness", but i have also heard since he has had seizures in the past going right baxk to days of playing junior footy, so not sure......

i think hawthorn have looked ordinary the last 5 or 6 weeks, pretty much ever since they belted Sydney, Freo and someone else in a short oeriod then won by 138 points against Carlton which i also think they looked ordinary in evern though theyon by so much, so the loss did not surprise me at all

not sure, just hoping hawthorn get to gf for ausbb comp.

my hear is with west coast, as was my money last night.

I thought straight up was pretty good odds. I didn't think they'd play as well as they did but it was a reasonable bet.

Thoughts on today's games?

Swervyn. The Dockers will smash a very underdone Sydney tonight. Then both prelims will be back in Perth.
I'm hoping the Tigers can win but be wary of the more experienced and rested roos. Also hoping the bulldogs win because I reckon Adelaide is dangerous.

Swervyn. The Dockers will smash a very underdone Sydney tonight. Then both prelims will be back in Perth.
I'm hoping the Tigers can win but be wary of the more experienced and rested roos. Also hoping the bulldogs win because I reckon Adelaide is dangerous.
Same thing got said about hawks smashing west coast.......
The roos are so unexpected this year, really depends what team turns up on the day. Knock off hawks and lose to carlton type, must be following port's foot steps.
Adelaide and bulldogs game could be game of the round I reckon