• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
T

timmy_is_trying

I have to admit, i stumbled upon this site looking for advice, but also a chance to mix it with fellow aussie b/builders and share knowledge, opinions etc. However it seems there are mostly powerlifters or those who lift the iron not for competition or vanity, but rather health or strength?
Am i right? Just having a squizzy around the forums and I see people asking things like 'whats your 1rm' and such. I see Damian is a bodybuilder in the true sense, are there others around? Its not a dig, im just guaging the population here?

That's only if you compete. not all BB are competitors.

I'm sure I've been down this path before.

I dieted down for a bodybuilding show once for 16 weeks - worst thing I ever did lol

Welcome.

The forum is seperated as you can see, the powerlifting talk is on the strength side, whet else did you except to find there?

This is the bodybuilding section.

There are at least 2 competing bodybuilders.

How many comps have you done and what were your results big fella?

I am a bodybiulder, I compete against myself.

To answer your enquiry; I would guarantee most of the members here can give excellent advice required to achieve your goals.
Posted via Mobile Device

Years ago a female PT told me not to increase my leg size.

It makes your naughty bits look small.

I think if you paid her 50 bucks and then walk away it would be the best money you would have spent.

I don't own a banana hammock. It just doesn't look right.
Posted via Mobile Device

Years ago a female PT told me not to increase my leg size.

It makes your naughty bits look small.

I think if you paid her 50 bucks and then walk away it would be the best money you would have spent.

I don't own a banana hammock. It just doesn't look right.
Posted via Mobile Device

So buy then by increasing leg size i can make it look not so intimidating?

Win

lol. ...

good God no i dont compete, yet to achieve my goals....i have no desire to get to REALLY low b/f, just low and managable year round low b/f