• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

August Push Up Challenge.

August Challenge Options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends, I do my 50 for this of a morning but generally incorporate more with my gym if an evening. I can do more and sometimes do, just depends on how everything is feeling.

Could do more than 50 sure, I've not really felt limited at all doing this, and I'm not a particularly strong guy yet. The one time I tried to failure was after a bench session, and got to 37. Backed it up with another 37.

Day 18:
25, 25 - feet raised up on a step.

18th

feet elevated on handles,

25,10,5, 10

19th

military on handles

+ 50 hanging leg raises, got to 40 this time, felt like my arms were gonna fall off, abs are getting heaps stronger

Today

30 + 20 before squats
Will have to add some variation to these, too quick and easy, even for a fat man like myself

Whats everyones thoughts on this so far.. Positives / negatives?

Yeah, I'm really liking it. Considering I could hardly do 10 in a row and can now do 50 sometimes, it's clearly good progress. By the end, I'd like to be able to the 50 doing more advanced moves. I might start this next week.

46, 4 = 50