• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

August Push Up Challenge.

August Challenge Options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to skip Sunday because I had a sore shoulder after PL comp on Saturday.

Made up for it today 20/8 25x4

20th

Regular short

21st

Military

+ side to side hanging leg raises,

Last edited:
Interesting to see the popularity of this die out over the month, less than half the number of people doing this each day than we saw at the start.

That will always be the case with these I guess, but was this one particularly unpopular ??

Anyway just did a quick Pivot of Groar's last summary (as of 21st?) to see how everyone has done.
-> I know some people have stopped due to injury, competitions, simply don't want to, whatever - that's fine! Just info only :)

21 - Hannibal
21 - Oznut
21 - Stewstews
20 - bradsky
20 - jz
17 - Grippy
17 - NFT
16 - GUZZLA
14 - mideon
12 - Blurredout
12 - unibum
11 - Bradders