• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

August Push Up Challenge.

August Challenge Options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stewstews: I missed one day but made up for it the next :)

Alright, I don't know if this is a coincidence or not but I took measurements (end of bulk) and have 102cm chest. This is the first time in 2 years of recording that I've been above 99cm.

Have been doing smolov squats for the last 4 weeks and a fair bit less upper body work in general because of this but added all these pushups. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not but interesting to me none the less.

Just sharing some useless information :p

stewstews: I missed one day but made up for it the next :)

You'll have to take that up with Groar :) All I did a PivotTable over the top of his list on page 1.

So what's the next challenge? A new thread or will it continue in this one ?

My vote will be for something 'core' I think.

fk must have forgot on the 17th

anyway 22nd

military

10 (daughter jumps on my legs) 10 (daughter sits on my lower back) 5 (decided to lay across my shoulders) 5, 5, (gets off my back) 15.

Last edited:
22.08 & 23.08 both done on 23.08

Also did a few sets with bands, but couldnt really get comfortable doing those