• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb 90 Day Transformation Challenge

My left forarm is hurting when i am curling so might have to do something about it.

Otherwise things are going good,lining up 1 hour of swimming tonight, or about 1.2 kms

Do you make sure that your not curling your wrist as you get to the top of the movement?

Welp, at the start of Jan i was 149 even. I am now 137.5 kilos. Not sure what my BF% is but i will measure that when i can.

Yep. Down to 93.8 I think from 101. Had gastro Thursday Friday. Still not 100%. Probably get the nutrition and training back on par tomorrow.

this challenge should have finished before I went on holidays 3 weeks ago haha. I was going great guns but on holidays IDRGAF. Back to cutting now.

Still going here too.

was 149 down to 136. I am very happy with how i have done so far i want to immediately start another 90 day challenge if only for myself :)

Will take some selfies next week as a 'end of challenge result' and start booking in for a heap of spin classes i think, built up a fair bit of muscle, now i need to cut a lot of fat.