• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB Odd Lift Leaderboard

JZ pullup.....78bw + 60kg added = 158kg? Shouldn't that be 138?

What's the timeframe on this? How recently should it have been done? I've done 16 dips at 92kg before rooting my shoulder....in recent times though best is only 11 from memory.

Yep that's the one.

bodyweight + external weight = total/maximum weight

*all lifts added to the leader board

ok cool, well in that case on thursday did 4 x BW (107kg) + 40kg - dips

so thats 147kg.

Ill have a crack this thursday at a larger weight for one rep

On a side note shouldn't all claimed lifts be accompanied by video proof.

JZ pullup.....78bw + 60kg added = 158kg? Shouldn't that be 138?

What's the timeframe on this? How recently should it have been done? I've done 16 dips at 92kg before rooting my shoulder....in recent times though best is only 11 from memory.

lol fixed.

All of mine were within the last 12 months. The bench 75% is pretty much exactly 12months ago and if my shoulder wasn't farked right now I'd smash that one!

so thats 147kg.

I'm backing everyone to be honest.

If you have a video you don't get an asterix next to your name lol

If someone claims something like a 250kg front squat but won't support it with a vid then I may re-think but otherwise we've got an honesty policy.

I'll add your dip to the list

Hammy B.....my 16 dips were about Dec/Jan...just inside the 12 months.

I've done 8 dips with 10kg added (woud've been 90bw, so 100kg total), but that was maybe 18 months ago. Haven't bothered adding weight for ages...just prefer doing them bw style.

yeah cool, i dont see why anyone would want to lie anyway.

Ive got shoulders tomorrow so i might try the push press, one arm overhead and pull up weight challenge. I like challenges like this.

Yeah exactly.

If there was a prize involved I would need vids but this is just a bit of fun, and more just for giving people something to aim for :)

Unlucky Cal :p

Adamklam was going to go for a 140 front squat this week. Will he bump that up to 142.5 now? haha

Warrick Brant has us covered though. 350kg front squat lol which i think is also what he back squatted at nats

so thats 147kg.

well if some guy called jihad1243 with 1 post claims he did 100 pull ups, then i doubt hamburglur would add it, but i would trust no one here lies about it. A video is defiantly recommended though.

Btw thank Hamburglur for doing this.

wow jzpow with 33 pull ups, thats bloody impressive.

Might try 75% of bodyweight bench press for reps tomorow, ill see if its busy when i train tomorow and take a video. Will be doing it with 62.5kg if i do it.

90kg push press for me :D

Also - Bench Press - 100kg - 7 reps at the Pro Raw Ironedge rep challenge, gaz do I still need a video for this?

A few I know I have done, will all be in the journal.

Chin Ups - 15 @73kg
Parallel Bar Dip - 31 @ 73kg done at ptc brisbane, mick(180sx) has 32 on the wall.
Parallel Bar Dips - weighted, 73kg+40 x 6, need to check 1rm
Push Press -80 easy
Bench Press - 100 x 10.
Bench Press -75% bw = 55kg,??? lol, I have done 60 for 30 reps,
Front Squat - max 110kg

bit of a theme here...

havent tried the other weired stuff.