• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Last night
6x1 muscle ups
6x6 heavy arnie press
6x6 weighted chins w/20kg vest
6x20 crunches

Survived Tough Bloke this morning. Got all
Obstacles first go. It was tougher than I thought. All the obstacles took some effort and the runs were hilly!!!
Last was this one which was good and the guy on the mic talked me thru it over the loud speaker! Lol
esase7ur.jpg

Took eldest to Bare Island this arvo. Bit windy but good fun
yve6emez.jpg

tyhy3ysu.jpg

ta4egyze.jpg

sujy3e6y.jpg

Last edited:
How do you get to Bare Island?

iHerb Promo code ZSG863
iherb.com

Walk across the bridge there from la Perouse. It's open on Sundays for tours, 130, 230 & 330. You'd like it mate, it's cool. Tickets from the museum there

Deck of cards early today. Off this week for school holidays. Busier than a one armed drummer!

Hearts chins
diamonds ring dips
Clubs straight arm push downs
Spades tricep dips

Kings 1 min plank
Queens muscle up x 1
Jacks 21's
Ace 400m run w/5kg DBs

Cold this morning!!!!

Deck of cards this morning

Hearts = ring pulls
Diamonds = ring dips
Spades = tricep dips
Clubs = lunges
Kings = 1 min plank
Queens = muscle up x 1
Jacks = 15 decline push-ups
Ace = 400m run

Weights last night

Decline ring push-ups 7x10
Ring pull ups 7x7
Arnie press 7x7
Crunches 5x50

Weights this morning

Step ups 7x7 w/20kg DBs
Bench 7x7 110/110/120/120/135/135/135
Ring pulls 7x7
Crunches 7x20

this pic was on the toughblokechallenge website! ha
the water was FREEZING! Had to go backwards and pull yourself along that fence in the big skip bin. 2nd obstacle too, I think it was lol...

View attachment 9940

Weights last night

Lunges with 20kg db's 4x20
SLDL with bar only 4x8
Weighted Ring dips 4x12 (20kg vest)
Weighted Chin ups 4x10 (same vest)
Crunches 4x30

That pic does not look like your having to much fun at all.... It looks FREEZING!!

mate bloody cold, it was 8am out at Appin. My hands didnt work properly for the rest of the day. In the showers after, i felt like screaming my hands were that sore! lol

Ha ha it's times like those you think to yourself "what have I got myself in for"?? BUT you made it mate and that's the main thing... Well done [emoji2][emoji106]

Ha ha it's times like those you think to yourself "what have I got myself in for"?? BUT you made it mate and that's the main thing... Well done [emoji2][emoji106]

hahaha i think the ocean swims right into winter got me almost prepared for that initial shock. The rope climb at the end was torturous, my hands just wouldnt work, but got across first go, with the man on the mic and the next wave cheering me on lol

Yeah I'd imagine the cold of that would have wreaked havoc on your grip strength... Solid effort.

Deck of Cards last night, finally got a pretty even spread, apart from one muscle up right after a 400m run. lol. Still got it tho... Hearts = chins diamonds = ring dips spades = seated db side raises clubs = bosu pushups kings = 1 x muscle up queens = 15 tricep dips jacks = 15 crunches ace = as always a 400m run with 5kg dbs

Weights last night

6x1 muscle ups (got them all)
Weighted Chins 6x10 w/20kg weighted vest
Arnie Press 6x6
Crunches 6x30
[MENTION=17517]jmc123[/MENTION]; have replied mate!