• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
8c6e09751d1a0a3c7af18e72954d4627.jpg

a365e75ab9350dad7baeb068730c81c5.jpg

Rope chin & L-sit last night

Damn, i wish i could have a set up like this outside, i'm relegated to the shed during winter because of the rain, How do you train when the rains come :/ ?

Thunderstorms* ?

Haven't trained in a thunderstorm. But if I have a session planned (which is every day) and it's pouring, I'll go for a run instead or wait it out an hour and try again. Usually ending up in a road run when it's pouring. I like running and running in the rain is usually good too!

tough session last night, im feeling it today, even after a thorough stretch and cold shower post workout....

1km run warm up
dynamic stretching

4 sets of
400m run
3 x muscle ups
20 prison squats

rest 2 mins
set timer for 10 mins
run 1.6km then prison squat til timer runs out.

need a haircut & shave but happy where I'm at training wise.
Maybe some more arms needed. L-sits doing wonders for the mid section.

99a45b3ddb21f192b98d358f4c54898e.jpg

Ha.
Beauty of a workout yesty morning.

Did more ankle mobilization work in the warm up and able to go ALOT deeper on the Bosu ball and with more control.

Bosu squat x 22
Lunges x 22
Front squat with bar only x 22

Rest 2 mins

One leg squats x 22 each leg
Calf raises x 45
Wide chins x 10
Close chins x 8
Monkey chins x 8

Rest 2 mins

Upright row x 16
DB shoulder press x 14
Rest two mins

Tricep dips x22
Ez bar curls x22

Rest two mins

6 x max L-sits

Good sesh last night.

3 x 1 mins on punching bag

6 sets of
400m run [emoji125]
Bodyweight bench press (97kg) x max - 12,12,10,9,8,6
Pull-ups x max. 16,12,12,12,10,6

Stretch.

So it looks like you swear by the L-sits, based on them appearing in every workout lol. Is there another way to do them if I don't have access to the special handles/frame to hold onto?