• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Squat - 102.5kg x 10
Bench - 62.5 x 6
DL - 120 x 6 (just switched to SLDL)

I feel like my squat will make the 140kg mark soon. What do i do once i reach this? My other lifts won't be up to the mark by then i doubt.

Once you reach 140kg x 1 squat, nothing happens lol, you keep going until the program stops working.

Squat - 102.5kg x 10
Bench - 62.5 x 6
DL - 120 x 6 (just switched to SLDL)

I feel like my squat will make the 140kg mark soon. What do i do once i reach this? My other lifts won't be up to the mark by then i doubt.

Once you reach 140kg x 1 squat, nothing happens lol, you keep going until the program stops working.

lol yeah i put it wrong. I mean once i get 140kg x 1 squat, i doubt i could squat that 3 times a week? So i do squats for one session?

lol yeah i put it wrong. I mean once i get 140kg x 1 squat, i doubt i could squat that 3 times a week? So i do squats for one session?

Well if you're 1 x 140 that might put your 3x10 at 125 or something so just keep going with that until you find you just can't get any further

Well if you're 1 x 140 that might put your 3x10 at 125 or something so just keep going with that until you find you just can't get any further

Just wanted to say I love this program!

I'm about 6 weeks into it with a week and bit off due to a nasty cold and already I'm smashing PR from months of trying other routines.

I've come from struggling to do 5 reps of 30kg squats to easily doing 3x10 of 40kg. This may not seem like much, but I am (or was) ~63kg at 181cm. Mass wise I haven't noticed a difference, although the scales are going up. I suspect its all in my legs.

One thing though, all my lifts have significantly increased except my shoulder press. Is this because my shoulders are so small compared to my other muscles groups that they take longer to go up even 2.5kg in weight? I'm lucky if I get 1 more rep out before failing than what I did the session before.

Thanks for the great routine.

Just wanted to say I love this program!

I'm about 6 weeks into it with a week and bit off due to a nasty cold and already I'm smashing PR from months of trying other routines.

I've come from struggling to do 5 reps of 30kg squats to easily doing 3x10 of 40kg. This may not seem like much, but I am (or was) ~63kg at 181cm. Mass wise I haven't noticed a difference, although the scales are going up. I suspect its all in my legs.

One thing though, all my lifts have significantly increased except my shoulder press. Is this because my shoulders are so small compared to my other muscles groups that they take longer to go up even 2.5kg in weight? I'm lucky if I get 1 more rep out before failing than what I did the session before.

Thanks for the great routine.

I would say it's because you weigh 63kg at 181cm. You aren't eating.

I would say it's because you weigh 63kg at 181cm. You aren't eating.

Milk is king! Ive noticed massive weight and strength gains especially in the last month just from upping my milk intake. 1-2 litrs or so.

Milk is king! Ive noticed massive weight and strength gains especially in the last month just from upping my milk intake. 1-2 litrs or so.