• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bench press

I can afford health care, just not done anything about it due to growing up in uk and having nhs. Not really something i think about

Generally, you won't get much more than 60% back on a physio consult anyway, nor does private health cover generally cover diagnostic tests like MRI. Physio is usually around $70-80 a visit all up, so even with private health cover you will be out of pocket $30-40. Just get it checked out.

I can afford health care, just not done anything about it due to growing up in uk and having nhs. Not really something i think about

You're playing funny buggers, you wrote I cannot afford it.

I'm not your dad, you're a big boy now, work this shit out yourself.

Good bench session today, no issue. Finding tha gripping the bar really hard is helping alot, burns the forearms tho!

I was an avid suicide gripper in my early days, used to think there was no other way. Best thing I ever did was change to gripping and squeezing the bar...

I was an avid suicide gripper in my early days, used to think there was no other way. Best thing I ever did was change to gripping and squeezing the bar...

Man recently I've been setting up with the suicide grip then wrapping my thumbs around so everything is in the same position but I can really grip the bar hard. Training with the fat gripz taught me that. Seems to work well, bar path is great now

I used to like it too, until Rip told me that it was bad on Youtube. Easier to get the bar placed on the right point of the hand better and less likelihood of wrist movement I found.