• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Bulk nutrients or bulk powders would be cheaper if you buy enough of it. $27/kilo but the more you buy, the cheaper it gets (drops $2/kg for every kilo you buy). $7 flat rate shipping from BN so even just buying 1kg it works out cheaper $34 vs $41.

340g of protein wouldn't go very far...

Yep.

I dont but anything less than 5kg at a time. And usually jump in with other people too. Last order was part of a 40kg delivery haha

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It's just aminos anyway.
Cheaper to buy bulk aminos. Much cheaper.

Look. Aminos with sucralose. LMAO.

Future Whey Ingredients:

Essential Amino Acid blend (L Leucine, L Threonine, L Valine, L Isoleucine, L Lysine, L Methionine, L Phenylalanine, L Histidine, L Tryptophan), L Glutamine, L Glycine, L Alanine, Flavouring, L Tyrosine, Malitol, Citrulline Malate, Citric Acid, L Taurine, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Not really...
$49 for a kg for FW which is 23g of protein per 25g serve or 91%.
Bulk aminos are $65/kg unless you get them unflavoured ($39) but then you have to add on the cost of whatever you're mixing it with as they'll taste rank mixed with water. They're bitter as fuck! Even that, for the sake of $10, I'd take the flavoured FW as I know it tastes good and mixes well.

Flavoured BCAA's have 21g of protein or 84% per 25g serve so you're also getting less there if everything comes down to the gram. Only get more if it's unflavoured but again, the taste becomes an issue.

Ok but why flog Amino's off as Whey?
They're not. It's just the name, ie the future of whey or whey of the future.
Also you can get Aminos for $40/kg and I have seen it cheaper on e-bay as well.
$40 per kilo unflavoured like I said. Have you had them unflavoured? They're terrible!
Cheaper because they're out of date?

Other downside of having a BCAA type product instead is that they're flavoured for a smaller scoop (hence the lower protein quantity per 100g). You have to have 2-3 serves to get the same protein amount that you want, which means 2-3 times the amount of liquid or it will be too strong.

Primarily as a protein supplement though? Most gym rats that take aminos wouldn't take it for the protein content, probably wouldn't even know it's a good source of protein!

Bulk nutrients or bulk powders would be cheaper if you buy enough of it. $27/kilo but the more you buy, the cheaper it gets (drops $2/kg for every kilo you buy). $7 flat rate shipping from BN so even just buying 1kg it works out cheaper $34 vs $41.

340g of protein wouldn't go very far...

Is that a flavored sweetened variation?

Bulk nutrients or bulk powders would be cheaper if you buy enough of it. $27/kilo but the more you buy, the cheaper it gets (drops $2/kg for every kilo you buy).

So if I bought 14kg they would owe me $1, and if I take it up to 18kg it would be totally free including postage:D

Been thinking about this today, so it's basically just an Amino Acid Blend, nothing new, has been around for decades, just the fancy name is new.

I will be interesting what it tastes like when it gets here, any amino drinks I have ever tried have tasted vile x10

So if I bought 14kg they would owe me $1, and if I take it up to 18kg it would be totally free including postage:D
Cheaper per kilo numpty, you don't get the higher quantity for the same price.
1kg = $27
2kg = $49 or $24.5/kg
3kg = $69 or $23/kg
20kg = $360 or $18/kg

Not sure where I got $2/kg from though