• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Canned tuna's Transformation 2012

Mmm good session today.. tried for a Pb dead... close but no cigar. Couldn't get it above my ankles

DL 100x5, 120x3, 130x1, 140x1, 150 failed, 120x3, 100x5
Lat pulldowns
Row machine
Bi curls

Next time I'll try 5x100, 3x130, 1x140 and then see if I've got any gusto left for that pb..

Another good week... calories staying up, lifting going well

Still goddamn ~76kg but noticing tricep gains so I'll throw up a selfie :)

Even though still small I might start a cut in a few weeks...

Legs too sore to sprint

With respect... I can't see any benefit to you doing a cut now. Stick with what appears to be working at the moment (calories up with good lifting)

Pretty ok sesh today... Shoulders and arms.

DB shoulder press 1x8@17.5, 2x8@22.5, 1x8@17.5
Side raises
Front raises
Tri pushdowns
Cable Bi curls

Meh... legs tomorrow - thank fuck

Quadlings today. Was good. Macros are looking very sexy so far too. Mmm mmm

Squats 2x10@60kg, 6x60kg, 5x60kg, 2x60kg
Leg press
Calf raises
Extensions

Rest tomorrow..

Last edited:
Failed on the PB yesterday, ah well

1x5@100, 1x3@130, Fail@150, 1x3@120, 2x5@100

Might leave the 1rm alone for a while and do the 5x5 thing.. See how I go doing 120kg next week

Update

J9vt9.jpg

Staying on around 3-4000 calories (less on rest days)

Routine is going something like this usually

Monday
Deadlifts
Pulldowns
Rows

Tuesday
Shoulder press
Lat raises
Rear flyes
Dips
Tri pushdowns
Bi curls

Wednesday
Squats
Leg press
Extensions
Calf raises
Planks
Ab crunch machine

Thursday
Rest

Friday
Incline DB press
Flat BB press
Cable crossovers
Tri pushdowns
Cable kickbacks

Saturday
Rest

Sunday
Rest

This week is out of routine due to a roadtrip coming up.. Gaining about 1lb a month. Keen to just stick to it for a while

Last edited:
Arrr thank fuck finally over that flu! Had a shitty gym session yesterday and weighed at 72.8.. around the same as the start of this comp

Back onto 3500 cals as of today baby.. still got my sights set on 80kg bw for the end of year

Man I thought I had a fast metabolism... 3500 calories at 72.8kg! I was eating that much to get me up to 90kg this time last year.

Man I thought I had a fast metabolism... 3500 calories at 72.8kg! I was eating that much to get me up to 90kg this time last year.

Yer was on that at 77-78 kilos so after this weight loss I'm jumping back on the same bandwagon.. I'm convinced I have a very fast metabolism

mate, i feel your pain, i am the exact same as you. i currently eat on average just shy of 4000 calories a day.

at the moment i weigh in at 79.7kg's which i have built up from around 66kg in about 10 months, i hit a plateau at 75kg for a while there but have made the most progress since i have focused on my diet.

you are doing well though so keep at it.

mate, i feel your pain, i am the exact same as you. i currently eat on average just shy of 4000 calories a day.

at the moment i weigh in at 79.7kg's which i have built up from around 66kg in about 10 months, i hit a plateau at 75kg for a while there but have made the most progress since i have focused on my diet.

you are doing well though so keep at it.

Cheers guys also good to hear from someone in the same position...

Hit legs today.. strength has gone backwards big time for squats. Not worried tho, back into the routine and cals

Til next update

Cheers guys also good to hear from someone in the same position...

Hit legs today.. strength has gone backwards big time for squats. Not worried tho, back into the routine and cals

Til next update

what weight is your squat at?
i keep having to go easy on mine as my back has a tendency to get upset if i push it too hard