• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Canned tuna's Transformation 2012

TOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

76kgs!!! Good stuff! Keep eating! Fuck thats alot of calories, I could have some serious fun with that :D

Good work, keep going! (Have missed you also, where the hell have you been?)
x

take ians and max brenners advice, 1-1.5 g per lbs on protein, 0.3g on fat, rest of calories with carbs. no need for more. why 5,000 cals? you'll just turn into a fatty.

Taking up sprinting once a week because I'm bored of weight training... will set my own benchmark on Friday morning and then go from there, can't wait

Weights are going alright I guess... hanging around the same

Last edited:
But Tuna, you wanted to gain LBM...mass. Sprinting is going to counteract those efforts???

What are your goals now then? Why has progression stalled? How's the eating?

Sounds to me like the passion has gone out of it for you? Am I right?

I am disappoint :(

I've read that sprinting helps build LBM as opposed to long distance... but either way just something new to do..

Always eating Haha...

Starting to care less about the fine details of fitness/nutrition and more about the consistency & intensity of training, cos those are the times ive made gains... and its working

Cheers for dropping by Bel, always nice to see yer face pop up ;)

Routine at the moment is a split doing moderate to high reps... for example
Monday deadlifts and other exercises for back
Tuesday Shoulders n abs
Wednesday Squats and other exercises for legs
Thursday rest
Friday bench and others for chest, abs
Saturday dips preacher curls and others for arms, abs
Sunday rest

Just keepin it simple

I've read that sprinting helps build LBM as opposed to long distance... but either way just something new to do..

Always eating Haha...

Starting to care less about the fine details of fitness/nutrition and more about the consistency & intensity of training, cos those are the times ive made gains... and its working

Cheers for dropping by Bel, always nice to see yer face pop up ;)

Yeah for sure, sprinting is awesome for LBM. All the top sprinters have beast physiques :).

Keep it up, good luck mate.

Had a sprint yesterday, 2x20 seconds. Felt sick in the stomach straight afterwards, a bit dizzy and had to sit down. Calves, hams and glutes feelin it!

<3 sprints, always try to do them at least once a fortnight.
sprinting defiantly does not cause you to lose lbm.

Good sesh today.. lots of volume.. tried out Mosman fitness first which is MASSIVE..

Deadlifts 5x100, 5x100, 5x120, 5x100, 3x100
Lat pulldowns 5x8
Low DB row 5x5@25kg
Bicep curls 3x12

Sprinting good, went for 2 x 20 second runs the other day and died again... hams and calves were sore afterwards which is good

Diet going good, have cut out fast foods, cut back on milk (makes me lethargic in big quantities) and am putting effort into cooking meats n chicken etc... not counting calories but probably around 2500-3000 most days...

Counting calories for over a week, sitting around what's supposedly maintenance for me at 2500-3000 cals.. Going to up it again to 3-3500 from today and watch the weight and lifts increase

Sitting around 75-76kg depending on dump status and water intake

Back and Hams yesty
Deadlifts 5x100, 5x120, 2x130, 3x120, 5x 100
Lat pulldowns hammer grip
Low rows
More lat pulldowns wide grip

In hindsight should have had bigger rest between the heavier sets of Deads... next time

Shoulders today

Another good week... calories staying up, lifting going well

Still goddamn ~76kg but noticing tricep gains so I'll throw up a selfie :)

nLKbc.jpg

Even though still small I might start a cut in a few weeks...

Legs too sore to sprint

Last edited: