• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Canned tuna's Transformation 2012

Can no longer see my abs at all... im scared!

You're bulking boi!!! lolol

YAY!! I'm proud of you fatty! :p:D

Don't worry Tuna...they're still there. And once the bulk is done...you will chisel them back...but you'll be working with a much bigger block of stone this time ;)

Last edited:
Quick bulking pic
CKPX6.jpg

Awesome!

Keep bulking!!! lolol You look great Tuna, LOVE the sneaky shadow of a good lat! ;)

Chest is filling out too! Awesome! EATTTTTTTTTTTT MOAAARRRRRRRRRR! lolol

Terrific progress ;)

I'm approximately 100% sick of eating LOL

Cheers

I am approximately 23 seconds away from bitch slapping you! :p

Awww keep going lovely lad, you're looking fantastico! I truly & very sincerely cannot wait to see what the next handful of months bring for that body of yours!

Perseverence.
Consistency.
Commitment.
(Food!).

Get it done :)

lol

no idea lol... just eating shitloads

I'm gettin a gut so there must be a surplus right?

I'll have a look at diet and post it up

Last edited:
Or your macro ratio is not correct ?

I'd start to count calories and concentrate on macros.

Yeah post up diet.

Good lad.

Today was rebelious. I have horrible discipline in sticking to a particular training style

Had 15gm BN pre workout... it was terrific

Managed a new best deadlift, very happy about that.

Wide grip pull ups 8, 6, 3
Lat pulldowns 3x8
DB rows 8 reps 20kg, 3 x 6 reps 25kg
Deadlifts... 5 x 100kg, 3 x 120kg, 1 x 130kg, 1 x 140kg, 3 x 120kg, 5 x 100kg
Long bar row 3 x 8 two plates
shrugs 3x8 20kg

Tried to do some bicep curls but couldn't hold grip any more lol

Ouch

Lower back is DOMS city, it has never been this sore before.. even though it's muscle soreness and no sharp pains, I'm staying away from the 1 and 3rm deads for now - too hard to keep form

Upper back DOMS are starting to subside and I've realised there is a bit of pain between the shoulders..

Must have overextended the arms under load as they hurt to open past 160 degrees

So, after breaking the rules, I am now going back to playing by them. Fadi's 1x15 at 70% suggestion.

It will be a new challenge learning to control my burning desire to lift heavy as I can

I'm gonna give it a couple more days before I get to the gym still

Silly tuna

The last month has been very laid back. But now that uni is done, I can focus on training.

Will start this macro count today, and kick off this new period with a good legs workout

Sticking to 3-4 sets 8-12 reps. No over complicating

Doing stretches for the first time in half a year... my toe reach has gone from +5cm to -3cm :(

Oats
Stretches
Squats
Extensions
Curls
Calf raises
Sauna

Looking forward to it

The last month has been very laid back. But now that uni is done, I can focus on training.

Will start this macro count today, and kick off this new period with a good legs workout

Sticking to 3-4 sets 8-12 reps. No over complicating

Doing stretches for the first time in half a year... my toe reach has gone from +5cm to -3cm :(

Oats
Stretches
Squats
Extensions
Curls
Calf raises
Sauna

Looking forward to it

Flexibility returns quickly Tuna! Get into it! :)