• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
unreal, well done. I will add all gpc lifts to lists once i see the results.

We hope you will be at the CAPO nationals as one of the many gun lifters.

unreal, well done. I will add all gpc lifts to lists once i see the results.

We hope you will be at the CAPO nationals as one of the many gun lifters.

Thanks mate, full results should be up tonight or tomorrow. See you in Albury in 8 weeks!

Fantastic, alogn with you, there is going to be massive lifts at Albury; hopefully the biggest raw and raw plus (wraps) totals ever in Australia.

Laurie Butler is my personal trainer. He owns his own gym with his wife - miss universe 1999 Taylor young. I absolutely enjoyed reading this post about his past experiences. Truly amazing couple.