• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cold or warm milk?

i was drinking roughly 2 litres of milk a day ( half a gallon) , until the pricks started giving us long life

they've given us real milk now so will be back to drinking 2litres a day

I was doing that for a while too - around 1.5-2L, and am not overly sure whether drinking that much makes me lactose intolerant. Never had allergies, lactose intolerance, nothing like that. Maybe I just had the flu for a little while.

Rian

haha a bunch of blokes sitting around drinking warm milk is actually really cute and a wee bit gay

OK, Decided to warm my milk last night. Not a fan, Could only think of breast milk..... anyway.

Cold wins, hands down!

How many of you have done (or currently doing) gomad?

Hahaha...gomad.,fuck me...
When I started training I was 70kg. Missus knows a girl at work whos husband is an amatuer bb'er. He told me about it. 2 months later I was 80kg! Fucking lol.

Still love milk. Preferably cold. And these days preferbly chocolate Big M. :p

Is it possible to make Optimum Nutrition Cookies and Cream Casein any nicer?

Going to try Warm milk with my casein shake tonight...will let you know.

However coming home from night shift I doubt i'll be willing to microwave milk at 3am...

Is microwave not available?

I always have protein shakes in cold milk.
Will have hot milk with chocolate sometimes in winter.

A microwave?!

Blasphemy. Never heat a milk product in the microwave. Makes it taste funny - I'm sure there is a chemical explanation for it.

Microwave changes the taste, it tastes kinda weird, like the 'milk' and water separate, there definitely something different about it, tastes alright to me though lol.

i was drinking roughly 2 litres of milk a day ( half a gallon) , until the pricks started giving us long life

they've given us real milk now so will be back to drinking 2litres a day

I don't notice too much of a difference between long life and regular/proper milk, can drink long life if thats all there is. Drinking the work milk if brilliant though lol, they don;t mind you guzzling 2 liters?

Not sure how many calories there are in radiation :p

Drink it straight from the carton, it barely makes it back to my car.