• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fucking Stuart Broad...argghhhhhhh. Anyone but that pompous cheating dog :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

What a gutless display of cricket.
The aussie team has forgotten how to win. How to tough it out. They had the kunce on the ropes....then just let them off.

Tim.

Seriously, I have had enough.

Not only could I do a better job with the bat than some of the useless Kunces in the team, I can fucking well guarantee you that if i hit any of those pommy cricketers I would do a better job than fucken Dave Warner.

Ohh...and by the way....

FUCK YOU BRAD HADDIN YOU USELESS KUNCE!!!!!!!!!

seriously, i have had enough.

Not only could i do a better job with the bat than some of the useless kunces in the team, i can fucking well guarantee you that if i hit any of those pommy cricketers i would do a better job than fucken dave warner.

Ohh...and by the way....

Fuck you brad haddin you useless kunce!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 8203

How stupid are the Australian selectors?

So they drop a batsmen in Khawaga and insert all-rounder Faulkner further weakening our batting.
Now we have 3 fucking all-rounders, Watson, Smith and Faulkner. WTF.
Then finally Watson made a few runs at number 6 so instead of leaving him there they shoot him back up to number 3.

Surely if they wanted to drop Khawaga they should've replaced him with another batter, or if they wanted an all-rounder drop Watson or Smith.

I really don't get these Kunce.

In other news, Haddin wants to play on until at least 2015 [MENTION=14535]Breadcooker[/MENTION]; ;)

Yeah seems completely useless, we struggle with batting and then they bring in all rounds and out Watson back were he wasn't scoring runs......genius!!!!!!!!

I am stoked for Faulkner but can't believe that he is replacing a top order player. Baffling!

How stupid are the Australian selectors?

So they drop a batsmen in Khawaga and insert all-rounder Faulkner further weakening our batting.
Now we have 3 fucking all-rounders, Watson, Smith and Faulkner. WTF.
Then finally Watson made a few runs at number 6 so instead of leaving him there they shoot him back up to number 3.

Surely if they wanted to drop Khawaga they should've replaced him with another batter, or if they wanted an all-rounder drop Watson or Smith.

I really don't get these Kunce.

In other news, Haddin wants to play on until at least 2015 @Breadcooker; ;)

Watson must have video of the selectors getting intimate with a goat or something should be left right out... Smith has made runs and taken a few wickets and should stay.

I saw CLARK on TV trying to justify the selectors decision to pick Faulkner. Not very convincing at all.
I like Faulkner but not at the expense of a batter.

I saw CLARK on TV trying to justify the selectors decision to pick Faulkner. Not very convincing at all.
I like Faulkner but not at the expense of a batter.

and fucking Watson is a batter??

instead of Watson why no Voges, D Hussey, Klinger or Bailey.

maybe Boof can make a comeback...

and fucking Watson is a batter??

instead of Watson why no Voges, D Hussey, Klinger or Bailey.

maybe Boof can make a comeback...

All this selection shit is really starting to piss me off. After so long dominating I thought I would deal pretty well with a few development years but this is getting ridiculous.

Blokes like Hughes and Khawaja have been dropped multiple times. Time to look at other options.

Klinger is a top order player and has plundered runs at shield and domestic level for a while. Give him a crack.

Bailey and Voges both look totally comfy at international level in the one dayers so get them in there and try em out.

Ferguson is another.

I am really hoping Shaun Marsh gets another go as well. Reckon he might be the one to lock down 3. His best us definitely good enough.