• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
P

phasic

ok we've had dumb things ppl say while out riding
but what are some of your pet peeves that get to you while riding

Some things I hate:

Always finding the headwind up that 9% grade.
Parents that don't pay attention to their kids on the bike/foot paths.
Cars and trucks double parked in bike lanes.
Wind that changes direction on the return trip.
Also on paths - Pairs of cyclists coming the opposite way that won't take a break from chatting to move into single file when they can clearly see that I'm approaching a pedestrian/dog/brat going in my direction.

Vehicles that don't give way at intersections
Motorists who open the door of a parked car without checking for passing cyclists.
Motorists who will take any risk to pass a cyclist.
Pedestrians who run into the road without checking for traffic. ( had one person abuse me for riding on the road , she told me that i should be riding on the road , i told her she should be thanking me for saving her life by stopping in time )

drivers who don't understand why I can't ride further to the side (glass, sand, potholes, etc).

phasic said:
Also on paths - Pairs of cyclists coming the opposite way that won't take a break from chatting to move into single file when they can clearly see that I'm approaching a pedestrian/dog/brat going in my direction.

just need to have a game of chicken , they'll move sooner or later

Broken beer bottles

and there is those tossers that yell out of the car window as they drive past

People in cars who feel the desperate need to get around you 50 meters before their turn!

- Getting passed by a large group of riders and have them crowd me off the road.

sorry peeps , not going to have this thread turn into a motorist vs cyclist thread

I know they don't pay sherko, the question is should those bastards pay for the privilege of riding on the road?