• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you Hate Deadlifts too? Some really great tips and information for deads here

Im a pretty thirsty guy and drink 4.4L of fluid for a 3 hour session. When I do deadlifts wearing belt also, i feel like i am goign to vomit the litre (at least) of fluid I have consumed... any ways to rid this feeling?

Im a pretty thirsty guy and drink 4.4L of fluid for a 3 hour session. When I do deadlifts wearing belt also, i feel like i am goign to vomit the litre (at least) of fluid I have consumed... any ways to rid this feeling?

Don't drink and deadlift.

Over 4 litres of fluid per session is extreme and unneccessary, which is why you feel like vomiting.
Reduce your fluid intake and take small sips during your workout rather than gulping it down.

Last edited:
Over 4 litres of fluid per session is extreme and unneccessary, which is why you feel like vomiting.
Reduce your fluid intake and take small sips during your workout rather than gulping it down.

I do 15min of warm up exercises, 30 min HIIT, 15min x-traiiner. from this I have consumed around 1.5 litres... and then when it coems to that back/dead lift day... i do feel like there is too much fluid in my body... i'll give it a try of smaller sips. but like i said, naturally I am a thirsty guy and each day I consume around 6-7 litres of water inclusive of the 4.4L at the gym alone

I do 15min of warm up exercises, 30 min HIIT, 15min x-traiiner. from this I have consumed around 1.5 litres... and then when it coems to that back/dead lift day... i do feel like there is too much fluid in my body... i'll give it a try of smaller sips. but like i said, naturally I am a thirsty guy and each day I consume around 6-7 litres of water inclusive of the 4.4L at the gym alone

Fuck that's a lot.

You won't die if you don't drink so much.

Do your 15 min warm up, smash weights then HIIT.

Go home, eat, win.

see your Doctor man. Don't they say excessive thirst is a sign of diabetes. Could be a lot of things I guess, but 6-7 litres per day???

I'd let you off the hook if it was Beer! :D

I love deads... but I kept doing them the wrong way and injuring myself. Looking forward to doing them again under a trained eye. 200kg this year, easy.