• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite exercises for thickening

fucking bogans thinking their life is more important than the land, the animals the abuse...

yeah thats what the industry says, yeah its grass fed! about 90 percent its life, then the last 2 weeks its on grains, it doesn't do any harm.

just totally changes the characteristics of the meat, doesn't change anything at all right? RIGHT!!???!!!

Well considering I am the person who was feeding it, yes that figure is accurate.

And no beef animals is fed 100% grain at any stage. There needs to be some forage in the diet in the form or hay, grass ect.

he's comparing his freshness to a supermarket packet so i don't think he's at the source at all... unless he has serious mental instability because ive made the point clear 3x now.

so your package compares to shopping centres how? or you just started this for something to do?

my whole point was buying from a supermarket you can't tell if its old or new.

buying from a local butcher you made friends with, you should get an honest answer

or you can be an bazza and feed it then kill it yourself.

think i'll take option 2 dude... weirdo

lol dude, you're just arguing with yourself now.. Maybe time to lay off the "natural supplements?"

a rocket scientist asking if chest fly's help the chest?

how am i making that up lol... epic fail, sorry!

for thickness? food, lots and clean. is not rocket science...

*for the so called rocket scientists: clean = real food. that means it didn't come in a packet, it did grow on tree's or roots of shit or is part of an animal. they are all good to go, amounts depend on your goals.

Eating food is not an exercise. Read the thread topic.
Reading is not rocket science.

sometimes people need it shoved it their face.

why is it most people who work out don't even look like they work out?

Not that any of this hippy bullshit matters but

Yes it is processed. Cut up with a knife and frozen. Do you eat your animal whole, bones guts and all?

It was fed about a 90% grass based diet. No crap was fed.

Not sure what bullshit farmed involves.

Respectfully slaughtered. Well with a bullet between the eyes. Unless you hippys have a more respectful way of doing it.

It was definitely healthy.

No Bazza you need to sneak up on the cow because if it gets scared the meat doesn't taste as good and is bad for you xD

Honestly most meat I've seen in the supermarkets is farmed on shitloads of land and the cows are free to wander around hundreds of acres. Not sure what the fuss is here

Basic english isnt this guys thing

I wasnt _asking_ if chest flyes did I was stating other people recommended them

Of course they work the chest but whether they are optimal or a very good exercise is open to debate.

A question would be "Why am I even talking to this moron?"

I am curious to know what "fucking bogans thinking their life is more important than the land, the animals the abuse..." even means too.

Basic english isnt this guys thing

I wasnt _asking_ if chest flyes did I was stating other people recommended them

Of course they work the chest but whether they are optimal or a very good exercise is open to debate.

A question would be "Why am I even talking to this moron?"

I am curious to know what "fucking bogans thinking their life is more important than the land, the animals the abuse..." even means too.

I don't know of a single guy that benches big that doesn't incorporate chest flies

well the guy i know was invited to russia to compete 3 weeks ago. and yes he's been competing and randomly tested since a teen. infact the most humble and down to earth lifter i know.

i don't sense much inspiration in this thread. was just trying to help, then the defensive gang started and it became fun :D