• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

German Volume Training?

I to would like to call bullshit on that. That would mean you've got callan sized wheels and im highly doubting that. Also if you did you should be able to squat a truck.....

Edit^^^ I'd be happy to be proved wrong but i doubt it...

fZCzW.jpg

Don't want to derail the thread too much but they were measured by a tailor for a wedding I was going to and he said they were 27" and they are over 25" now. Waist is 35" if you need comparison

So, you are a small framed 65kg borderline manlet with a huge 35" waist but no visible gut?...?!?!? I'm nearly double your weight and I have a 36" waist... I don't think so dreamer bro!

Pretty sure how big your waist is is mostly genetic
IFBB pros are 300lb 180cm and have 30" waists
Doesn't mean shit

please explain?

The rear delts will be placed under a lot of pressure while doin 10R x 10, regardless of doing it 'clean' method or that other weird method where you cross your arms and have the bar still resting on your colar bone.

A few weeks ago My coach was giving me crazy volume power jerk and front squat work. Once I did 3 sets of 8 reps....rear delts hurt then. Yours may.

fZCzW.jpg

Don't want to derail the thread too much but they were measured by a tailor for a wedding I was going to and he said they were 27" and they are over 25" now. Waist is 35" if you need comparison

no way in hell those are even 22 inches. I doubt your waist is 35 inches as well.. Take a picture with measure ONE leg at 25 inches..

The rear delts will be placed under a lot of pressure while doin 10R x 10, regardless of doing it 'clean' method or that other weird method where you cross your arms and have the bar still resting on your colar bone.

A few weeks ago My coach was giving me crazy volume power jerk and front squat work. Once I did 3 sets of 8 reps....rear delts hurt then. Yours may.

ive done 10 reps on front squats and my rear delts were fine..

Pretty sure how big your waist is is mostly genetic
IFBB pros are 300lb 180cm and have 30" waists
Doesn't mean shit
Stong retardation bro!

1. Kungfoo is taller, 10kg heavier & 3" smaller in waist.
2. You are a phaggot
3. IFBB bro-dybuilders bullshit their stats, moreso than you.

Usually people up the stats on their quads, biceps, chest everything except waist. Oni ups his inches on waist... i think your doing it wrong oni

Stong retardation bro!

1. Kungfoo is taller, 10kg heavier & 3" smaller in waist.
2. You are a phaggot
3. IFBB bro-dybuilders bullshit their stats, moreso than you.

Hehe post of the week
And regarding waist size, I'd consider a 35inch waist on the large side and at 65 kilo weight I'd consider that a huge waist, that's some pretty fucked genetics.

Last edited: